Chapter 34: Don't Drink the Water

The team is visiting St. Augustin, Florida where the story of Don Juan Ponce De Leon thought was the Fountain of Youth. They are being leaded by a tour guide in a Conquistador clothing.

"Don Juan Ponce De Leon arrived with Christopher Columbus on the adventurous second voyage to America in 1493. While in Spain, De Leon heard stories of the Fountain of Youth and made it his mission to find it." The tour guide informed while leading the tourists to a bridge with a stream below it. "He located this stream. Here in St. Augustin, Florida. However, he never found the fountain."

"Meanwhile, Jack Sparrow.." Y/n whispered while chuckling before Ciel softly hit his arm. "What?"

"Show some respect. We're in the oldest city in North America." Ciel scolded.

The tour guided continued to lead the tourist and eventually made it to a huge sign where it filled with text of De Leon's description of his discovery.

"I wonder where's the fountain truly located." Ciel said.

"Some things are better left unknown." Y/n quoted.

"Who said that?"

"Jubin Jomon."

Max approached the sign to get a closer look on the script. He put on his reading glasses but the words are too small for him.

"Well, if you can't read the words, grandpa, maybe we should get you-ack!"

Y/n smacked Ben at the back of his head to stop him from saying something that he might going to regret. The tour continued till they took a stopped at a fountain where Ben quietly filling up his water gun.

"The one thing about old people, is that they don't want to be reminded they're old." Gwen said to Ben.

"I wouldn't worried about grandpa getting mad at me for saying stuff like that." He replied.

"Let me guess, because he can't hear you?" Y/n remarked.

"Exactly." Ben grinned.

He pulled out his filled up water gun at Y/n and the girls but in blink of an eye, the water vanished from his hand and reappeared in Y/n's. With a smirk, Y/n pulled the trigger and sprayed Ben till he fell into the fountain.

"Nice try, pal." Y/n grinned and the girls laughed in amuse manner.

Ben groaned in displease. He got off from the fountain and went to snatch his toy back. However, Y/n reacted fast enough to avoid and sprinted away while laughing. Ben went for a chase and the girls followed suit from behind along with Max.

Y/n made it to a nearby carnival and went to hide behind a barrel at the corner of a food stall. He peeked at the corner and noticed the cousins are looking around for him.

Suddenly, Ciel tackled him down from behind and the water gun slipped away from his hand. Y/n groaned in pain before looking up to Ciel pinning him down while smiling cheerfully.

"Whose side are you on?" Y/n demanded.

"No one. Just want to have fun." She stuck out her tongue in teasing manner.

"Fair enough."

The two got off from the ground, and the cousins regrouped with them after Ben retrieved his water gun. Then, Max caught up to them while panting in exhaustion.

"Are you okay, grandpa?" Gwen asked in concern.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine... must be the Florida's heat and humidity..." Max replied while wiping off sweat from his forehead.

"Need to head back to the Rv?" Y/n offered.

"Thank you, Y/n. But, no."

Max looked around the festival and found a dunk tank. He and kids approached the owner who seems spacing out.