Chapter 6: Kevin 11

In the city of New York, the gangs is now in a fancy hotel by the receptionist.

"Wow, this hotel has everything!" Gwen commented in excitement. "Indoor pool, full days spa."

"Now, don't get used to it." Max advice. "It's only for one night."

"A one relaxing night." Y/n clarified with smile.

Noticing something in his line of sight, Ben found a studio with a Sumo Slammer headline on it. Excited, he rushed to it only to be blocked by the security there.

"Pass?" The security demanded.

Ben checked his pockets but found nothing. "Must've left inside. I'm one of the game pros testing out the system."

"VIPs only."

Ben frowned in defeat and returned back to the gangs.

"I know what you're thinking, Ben." Max accused, figuring out Ben's intention. "Don't sneak in there."

"I won't." Ben replied.

The gangs then headed to the elevator, not realizing that Ben has transformed behind their backs and sneaked into the studio. And before they know it, they are all thrown out of the hotel by the security guard.

"And never come back!" The security shouted and went back inside the hotel.

"I told you not to sneak in there." Max reminded Ben.

"Well, if you want to get all technical about it." Ben retorted.

"I never even get the chance to take a shower, in a real shower for the first time all summer! Plus, they had a spa, a spa!" Gwen complained. "Nice going, doofus."

Ben glared at Gwen in dissatisfaction.

"Don't give your cousin that look. She has right to be angry to you." Y/n snarled. "You had one job, Ben. ONE job!"

And after voicing out their complains on Ben, they all returned to the Rv. Ben and Gwen sitting across from each other at the dining table while Max and Y/n are standing and berating Ben.

"How do you expect me to trust you if you keep misusing the watch?" Max scolded.

"Excuse me, I used it a hundred times for good." Ben clarified with displease. "Why can't I just use it once for me?"

"Have you been listening to Tetrax?" Y/n questioned. "These things that attached to our wrists are weapons, not toys!"

"And it's not how many times you use it, Ben. It's how you use it." Max added. "Not even once has Y/n has ever used his for personal gain other than for his research."

"It was no big deal." Ben scowled.

"To you. And that's all you care about." Max continued. "So, no more Sumo Slammer stuff for 2 weeks. No comics, no trading cards, no-"

"Fair!" Ben slammed his hands on the table.

"Neither is getting booted from a 4 star hotel I already paid for."

"Fine, take it out of my allowance." Ben sulked.

"You don't get an allowance." Gwen recalled.

"Stay out of this!" Both Max and Ben snarled at her, resulting Gwen to shrink down to the table.

"This my vacation, too. You can't always tell me what to do. You're not my dad." Ben glared Max.

Y/n and Gwen looked at Ben in shock, disbelief at what he just said.

"Well, if I was, I-" Max lost of words. "Look, I'm going back to the hotel and see if I can get at least some of my money back. I'll be back in a few minutes."