Chapter 38: Trouble Helix

Galvan Prime, home of the Galvan species. Located in 76 thousands lightyear away from earth.

In the middle of the city of the Galvans, a lab was built like a tower. The owner of that lab is none other than the genius behind the Omnitrix, Azmuth. The person himself is working on a pyramid shaped like devise with his assistant, Albedo.

A commotion from outside the lab interrupted their concentration and yet, they continued until Max barged in with a couple of Galvan trying to pull him out of the lab

"Azmuth, I can't take it anymore. You've got to do something about Ben." Max complained.

"As you can see, I'm exceedingly busy." Azmuth said while keeping his eyes on his work. "Albedo, modify power cycle."

The Galvans around Max exited the lab and returned to their respective work while the man himself entered the lab deeper.

"I've made an appointment. I've made 10." Max reminded. "You keep postponing."

"First thinkerer Azmuth has told you he's busy, human." Albedo stated. "Accept it."

"Accept this." Max kneeled down to them. "One of you is helping with the Ben situation, now."

"Low priority. Come back in two years." Azmuth dismissed it.

Xlr8 sprinted inside the lab in a sudden and began to look machines in excitement. Then, the girls and Groot entered as well.

"I told you kids to wait in the Skipper." Max scolded the girls.

"We tried." Gwen replied. "But Ben was all 'I gotta see the lab! I gotta see the lab!'."

Max pinched his nose in in disbelief and looked back to the scientist. "This is what I've been dealing with. The Omnitrix is malfunctioning. Ben been trapped in a different alien every week. And where's Y/n?! You can't just took the boy from my Rv and left a note!"

"Not my concern." Azmuth replied.

"I haven't slept in a month-"

A close explosion alerted them. They looked to the source to find Xlr8 has broken a machine.

"Hey!" Azmuth yelled.

"Oops!" Xlr8 chuckled nervously. "Sorry."

"Not so funny when he's messing with your stuff, is it?" Max remarked.

"Very well." Azmuth sighed before giving a knock on the pyramid machine.

A hidden compartment opened down from the pyramid and a red alien that is smaller than Galvan's palm, Parasitoa peeked out.