kegger aftermath

—

The amount of amusement flowing through Evelynn's body as she watched Topper and John B fight is beyond what is expected. While she should definitely be worried that John B is losing this fight, she can't help but poke fun at the fact that he was losing to a kook of all people.

Kirsten, on the other hand, watches in utter annoyance that her night was ruined by a stupid fight. Obviously her night started off bad but this was just the icing on the cake, having to watch John B lose a fight he could've just walked away from.

Now, the girls are being forced behind Pope and Luca as JJ decides it'd be the best idea to pull out a gun... on a beach... full of snitches.

Kirsten thinks that he definitely could've gone by it in a better way, because now they have to worry about getting their asses handed to them every time they cross paths with the kooks, but she couldn't help but find the way he spoke attractive.

"Yeah, you know what that is. Your move, broski."

Evelynn finds herself being pushed around by the sea of teenagers rushing to get off the beach. The Connor girl can't help but roll her eyes at them, they were stupid if they thought JJ would shoot someone.

Luca watches his girlfriend with a frown on his face. He grabs ahold of her hand, pulling her against him so she's out of harms way.

"You want to stay, or what?"

The girl knew that if asked Luca would immediately bring Evelynn home, and she did want to leave, but hearing Pope and Kie yell at JJ while Kirsten tries to defend him forces the girl to change her decision. She watches as a beaten up John B face plants into the water.

She looks back at her boyfriend, "help me?"

Without hesitation, Luca is grabbing her hand and taking her to John B. The couple blocks out the shouts of her friends, their only focus was getting the Routledge boy out of the water to tend to his wounds.

•••

John B is now officially in his bedroom, sleeping away any pain Topper caused. The remaining group of pogues, including Luca, sit on the back porch in uncomfortable silence.

Kirsten clears her throat awkwardly before speaking, "So..."

Pope pushes his hand out towards Luca, "I'm Pope."

Despite already knowing who he is, Luca sends a firm nod his way, "I'm Luca."

"Yeah, I know." Pope said, "You're dating our friend and i ended up delivering an unreasonable amount of lemonade to your mom."

"It's not hers." JJ points out, sending a smug smile in Pope's direction, silently confirming that he had spoken to the Antonio boy before he did.

The Heyward scoffs, "I don't even care anymore."