tickle the wire

—

"I never doubted them." JJ chirped.

"You literally thought they died." Evelynn said matter of factly, standing between Luca's legs after he sat down next to Pope. "Cried about it, in fact."

"That's in the past, Evelynn." JJ scoffed, "We need to think about the future, how to get John B home."

"And Sarah." Kirsten added.

"And Sarah."

"Kiara, Kirsten, I need those setups done by five!" Anna shouted.

"There are other people that work here."

Kirsten lightly hit her sister's arm at her back talk, "Dude, stop. You're gonna get us more work."

"None of 'em my children."

"I feel that. On a deep, emotional level, I understand that." Pope said.

"So we going to the Bahamas or what?"

"There's no way we're getting to the Bahamas."

"Where's your optimism, Pope?" Evelynn scoffed.

"John B will get nabbed sooner or later. So if we're gonna clear his name, we need to have done it yesterday."

JJ straightened up, "I'll tell you how we do it."

"So you have it all planned out?"

JJ smirked at his girlfriend, "As a matter of fact, I do."

"Oh?" Evelynn perked up.

"We kidnap Rafe."

"Oh." The Connor girls hopeful mood dimmed as quick as it came.

Luca groans. He didn't know what he expected. JJ simply said he had a plan, he never said it was good. He hid face in Evelynn's neck, his lashes fluttered against her skin as he listened to JJ talk,

"I'm sorry, what?"

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up and stick the gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking." The Maybank put to fingers under Kirsten's chin to demonstrate what they'd do to Cameron.

She gently pushed his hand down, keeping it in her own as she place them on her lap.

"You know, torture's a war crime." Kie said.

"Yeah, so how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a prison cell? Because that's a felony." Pope said sassily.

JJ threw his arms out at the Heyward, "All right, well, what do you got, Pope? I was just trying to keep it simple. You know, one stop, and we're done."

"Yeah, and that one stop would've gotten too thrown in jail." Kirsten hummed.

"Guys, all we need is a material witness."