Chapter 4

It was the last week that I stayed there. After that I decided that I will live my life out of that place which was kind of home to me but it never lead me to any happiness.

Even though I had my degrees with me I couldn't work because I was underage. But thankfully I had some money saved whole I was with Trevor and Julee as I was working a part time job secretly.

So, I decided to to move to another country which was Italy. I got settled here and got a job in the bakery after few months here and since then it has become my home which consists of a nice small apartment that I was able to afford by doing online coding and bakery job.

It was my day off from both jobs so I decided to visit the only place that my best friend showed me in a picture. I still have that picture with me. I knew the moment Ordo showed me the picture I fell in love with it. This place was also one of the main reasons for me to move to Italy.

I remember when I found this place I was so happy and was crying like a fool but there was this feeling of finally being able to get out of that water in which I was.

That's why I love to visit this place so I can feel and stay connected to Ordo, can feel a bit alive, talk to him while looking at the stars with my blanket and coffee.

With all this I didn't even realized the time that it was almost 1 am. I have a morning shift in the bakery so I have to get back home because it almost takes 2 hours to reach home. So, I started packing everything and placed everything in my bad boy and started my journey.