Chapter 62

A little girl who used to look at other kids with the family, always wondered when she will have her someone in her life to take care of her

A little girl who used to look at other kids with the family, always wondered when she will have her someone in her life to take care of her. She used to wish that she had brothers or friends with whom she could play with, complaint about people who bullied her, tell them to give her a piggyback or recite her bedtime stories. The girl which I wished for, is now having all those people in her life. She is now a happy girl which she always wished for.

It have been almost 2 days since that accident happened. Everyone around me is very attentive now, and I have noticed that they have increased the security as well. I know that I can look into it as well, but somehow I don't want to. I just want for once in my life to be dependent on someone. To let them care for me, to let them worry about all the things around me. My father and I are also spending a lot of time together, which I'm very happy about. Nonno as usual give us his orders well especially my brothers however, nana on the other hand, is now on different level of feeding me these weird things which can help me gain weight, provide protein, energy, fat, and what not. Though I am happy about it, but that sometimes, it just feels suffocating; you know what I'm trying to say? Well, my brothers are also spending quite a lot of time with me, and I have noticed that I am never alone, except when I am ready to go to bed, but when I am outside of my room, almost all the time one of them is always with me. I know that I am fine and have healed my arm properly I want to get into my devil zone especially today I'm getting that vibe from inside.

It is currently 6 AM and I am wide awake on my bed. Therefore, I decided to let's have a little fun today especially after all this stress that we all are in. So, I immediately got up from my bed did my business in the bathroom and started my preparations for the beginning of the day. I prepared to bigger tubs of water, and decided to put them in Edwaldo and Niccolo's room right beside their slippers so when they get up, they're gonna put their feet directly in the water first. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I changed their ringtone for the alarm to a laughing ghost. Then I proceeded to go into my first bigger brothers room. I lightly turn the handle and stepped into the room like a thief. Thankfully, he was sleeping soundly, but I know that he being a mafia boss must be a light sleeper. So, to not make things complex for both of us. I quickly took out the fart spray from my pocket and started spraying it in his bathroom, and then started coming out towards his bedroom and sprayed a little bit on his blanket as well. And let me tell you that his room was smelling like a horse shit. To be honest, I don't know how bad a horse shit smells, but it was smelling horrible. I got out of his room quickly because I know that within five or 10 minutes he's gonna come out like the angry bull. Then I went to my second brother room, and did the same there and continued the same thing with my third eldest brother as well. Now that the spot is covered, I went to the kitchen and saw that the cooks were already there. I told all of them that I'm going to set the table and made sure that they do not move any utensils from the respective seats. Being the daughter of the ex mafia leader, they surely were not going to disobey me and I was glad. Then I quickly picked up five mugs from the cabinet, a bottle of water and a thick paper. And after that, I placed the mugs on the respective seats where my brothers will be sitting and fill the mugs with the water. Then I put the thick paper on the top of the mug to cover it and turn the mug around and started sliding it on the table and simultaneously removing the paper so that now the glass which is filled with water, is upside down vacuumed with air. Which means as soon as they slide or turn the cup around, they will have a shower again, but only the lower part of the body. Our head cook saw me doing it and smirked and give me a thumbs up. Well, now that this is all done, I went into the kitchen again to get a paper towel so that I can clean around the mugs to remove any traces of water. Then I went into my room and pretended that I might be sleeping, but I might be in the washroom to get my day started. When I saw the time to 7:30 I got out of my room and went into the dining area to see that both my grandparents and my father is awake. When they saw me the smiled, and we all deleted each other with the mornings.

We all were casually talking with each other, when my sweet, big brothers decided to enter the dining room. Clearly they all were pissed and I could see it on their face. They all sat down and looked at me. From there look, I knew that they know it was my doing. I just gave them an innocent smile, and started filling up my plate with food. As I expected for out of my five brothers slighted, the cop are you can see turned it around and they were.......... taaaaaaa-daaaaaaaa. It was a very hard for me to control my laugh, because everyone else was shocked. Santino, on the other hand, kept looking at my face, and he had a victory smirk on his face. I after getting out of the shock the whole table was looking at my face, and that was the moment when I broke into a huge fit of laughter. I literally had water in my eyes from laughing that hard. I saw my grandparents, and my father also laughing behind their covered mouth with their hand.
"You are so dead today......." said the angry Ewaldo.
He got up and I knew that this is the moment that I should run for my life.
"my sweet brother I know that you're not gonna hurt me. It was just a little morning greeting from my side. Was it that bad that you get so angry with me."
"Do you really think that after getting us wet with water twice in the morning we are gonna spare you?" Says Niccolo while grinding his teeth.
"What?....... but that is not fair look at our older brothers. They are also sitting quietly, even though they got awoken by a horrible smell.
"Who says that we are sitting quietly, my dear sister?" This time my second bigger brother spoke with an evil smart on his face.
I looked towards my other brothers and they also held the same smile on their face. Holy-moly-cannoli I think I am in deep shit right now. If I don't run, I might be not able to see the next day. I started walking backwards and they all also got up from their seat and started walking towards my side like a predator. I look at my father, and decided to get the help from him but to my surprise, he was taking a video off us.
"Dad help me and stop making this video......."I said with pleading eyes.
"Nonno, nana help me" They also both smiled and nonno replied
"Here the thing, my sweet little girl since this is your battle to fight you are alone in this we cannot help you. What we can do is give you our assurance that you will not die today" I looked at him, dumbfoundedly. Is he being serious right now? From the corner of my eye, I saw my brothers were smiling like a devils and looking towards me. So left with only one option ran for my life towards the back side of the house into the gardens. My brothers, but also running behind me to just catch me. I ran around the garden like a mad woman who saw a mouse and is running for her life. Well, in this case, it is not a mouse it is five big Gorillaz.

I know that I don't have much immunity or strength left because I barely work out so within five minutes they caught me and I was strangled on the ground by these stupid big five bulls. They started tickling me and let me tell you that was not a good choice because I am very ticklish person and that got me. I was laughing telling them to stop, but they weren't. At this point I was laughing and crying together. They told me to apologize them and then they will stop it. And the minute I apologized and promised them that I will not do such pranks again they spared me. All the gods were looking at us. My whole family was looking at us. They all were happy. I was happy, and I hope that this happiness remain for lifetime.