Chapter 60

Nobody knew that, within few seconds this could happen with them

Nobody knew that, within few seconds this could happen with them. Hazel was not trained for these types of situations so she couldn't process what happened just a few seconds ago. All the guys including the guards, Marco and Edwaldo they all were trained for these situations, so they knew exactly what to do next. But their first priority was to find Hazel who was lying on the other side of the road near the bushes. They all kept calling her name until they found a lying near the bushes.
"Hazel, cara...... get up please. Hazel......"Edwaldo kept calling her name, but she didn't give any response because she was unconscious at the moment because of the impact.

Marco immediately called for back up and then called Santino to inform him about the situation. He knew that his boss will be beyond furious with him the moment he will face him. Edwaldo on the other hand, was worried about his little sister.

It took them around 30 minutes to reach home and the minute they got home. All the family members were there to receive the little princess, but the moment they saw her unconscious in Edwaldo's arms they were worried sick. While Edwaldo was taking Hazel to her room, Santino was as expected, livid with Marco.
"How did this happen? I ask you to bring my sister back without any scratch."
"we were in the hospital together only the guards were by the cars as we were coming back. She suddenly said to jump out of the car. I don't know how she heard that sound which I was only able to hear before jumping out of the car. I'm sorry Capo I know I let you down but I will definitely find out who is behind this and I will gladly take my punishment for not keeping Miss safe."

Hearing the sincerity in Marco's voice Santino was a little cool but he will not spare the person who is behind this accident. After discussing this he went out of the office the words his sisters room to check on her. The minute he saw her lying on the bed and conscious he was again boiling inside with the rage. The doctor was still checking on her to see if she have any concussion or no? After his checkup, he faced the family and inform them that she just fainted because of the impact. Otherwise she is perfectly fine and will get her conscious back within half an hour or so.

Whole family was glad that their principessa is fine. As the doctor left the room Alford faced towards his grandson and spoke in his authoritative tone.
"I don't think I have to tell you what you need to do being a Capo. You have 24 hours to find out who is behind this am I clear?"
"Si......." Santino replied while bowing his head in front of his grandfather.
"You guys keep a check on her meanwhile I'll go and inform the Cooks to make something light for her to eat when she gets up." Genoveva says it to no one in particular and got out of the room towards the kitchen.

Armando kept creasing his daughters for head. He couldn't believe that he could have lost his daughter just an hour ago. He just wants his daughter to get up. Just want to see her eyes, those beautiful eyes that he got from his wife which is the most beautiful thing in this world. The whole room was so quiet. Everyone kept looking at Hazel who was sleeping on the bed without any worry.

All the boys couldn't believe that this could have happened with them twice now. First, their mother, and now they were about to lose their sister as well. Being the mafia boys they will not let anyone not even a single fly. I am your sister anymore. They swear on their lives at this moment that they will not let anyone come near their sister. If they were, they have to go through from each of them to reach her.

someone knocked on the door, interrupting them from their thoughts.
"come in" Santino says to the person behind the door. The door open revealing Marko behind it. He knew that this is not a good time to tell his boss about his finding, but he wanted to find out the person responsible for what happened to them an hour ago.
"Capo" he said and faced to words Alford and Armando to bow his head. Then he took out his iPad and showed it to his Capo who took it from him, and the minute he saw what was on the screen, he clinched his fist.
"What is it?" His grandfather questioned him?
I couldn't attend a single word, so he passed the iPad towards grandfather to let him see what is it. Even Alford was as much furious as Santino is. Looking at their reaction everybody in the room got curious to see what is on the screen that got them this much furious.
"What is it Padrè?" Armando questioned him. He passed the iPad to his son that couldn't control his anger and said. "These motherfuckers will pay for it."

Hearing that Gabrielle took the iPad from his fathers and looked at the screen This time all the brothers were circling him to see what is on the screen. It was a bounty on their sister's name for 2 million euros. There was only one single name from whom this bounty was given and they knew very well that it is the Russian mafia leader. They all knew that this will happen one day but I never thought that somebody is going to find out about their mafia princesses this soon.

Armando looked at his eldest son, said in a dangerous tone "make sure you deliver them the message that they won't forget even after 30 years."
" Si......,"
Everyone was quiet after that, but one thing on their mind, how these Russian assholes will regret the day they decided to go against them, and tried to hurt their mafia Princess.
"I think it's time to inform Antonio and Riccardo about her." Armando said looking at his father who got a smirk on his face after hearing it and said,
"Then get ready for the hell you are going to receive the minute, they hear about this news."
"This is not fair, why am I the only one who will be receiving it for this? You all our as much part of it as I am."
This made everyone smile in the room knowing very well that hell is surely at their doorsteps after few hours, especially for their father.