Chapter 8

When I looked back after placing the phone on the table Edwaldo kept smirking at me

When I looked back after placing the phone on the table Edwaldo kept smirking at me. "Good to know there is someone on this planet who have the power to shut your mouth." And there he started to piss me again. I swear if he wasn't in this condition I would have gladly killed him. I didn't said anything but narrowed my eyes and he just raised his hands in defeat.

As I was about to say something my phone rang again. When I looked at the number I was sure it was for this 7 year old man. "It's for you" I said while handling him the phone. He put the phone to his ear and had the conversation for few seconds then passed the phone back. "Dad wants to talk to you... here" I nodded my head and prepared myself to have a talk with a stranger. This whole thing is so awkward for me right now. What the hell I'm supposed to say thanks it was my duty..
"Hello dear.," the with heavy voice said
Hello sir.,
Please don't call me sir, it's Armando for you dear...
Okay sir.... I mean Armando...
He laughed and continued..... Cara, I can't thank you enough for what you did. Also we are about to reach here in 10 minutes so when I call you can you please give directions to your place? 
Umm .... sure
Okay then I'll see you both in a bit."

With that he disconnected the call and I was again feeling that bubble in my heart.
" what was he saying?
He's going to reach in 10 minutes so you should put on some pants because right now you only are in your........
Okay."
I went outside to the little porch area at the back if my apartment and took his pants from the string which was completely dry. Thank Goodness I washed it while he was sleeping otherwise he wouldn't have anything to wear right now. I went inside the living room and hand him his pants. He was so confused and shocked but why?
"I've washed them when you were sleeping"
He just nodded his head in response. I as well went in washroom to have a quick bath because I'm not going to stand in front of them in my nigh wears. After getting ready I went in living room and saw that Edwaldo was struggling to reach my phone.
" what are you doing?
Your phone was ringing....
You could've called me.....
I thought I could reach it but this damn pain.....
I looked at the phone and saw a missed call from his dad.... it's your father"
I called back and waited for him to pick it up.. "Hello cara... we have arrived which unit is it.
From the main door look at your left side walk behind the building and there's a porch with white door, that one....
Okay... yes I can see....
Alright....." he said and turn off the call.
I as well went to open the door and when I did my soul kind of left the body and came back again....,hehehe.... kidding, but I felt like that as in front of me stood the most intimating, handsome, bulky, full with tattoos and 6 ft. plus man. I feel like a bloody puppy in front of him with my just 5ft 2" height.

I was so busy gawking at him that I didn't see the other 4 guys behind him who were equally tall, intimidating and handsome like him

" Hello cara, you must be the one who saved my son...
Yes, sir.... ummm I mean Mr. Armando..... I'm Hazel.... nice to meet you" I replied while shaking my hand with his.
" These are my sons tesoro Santino, Achilli, Gabriele and Niccolo." I waived to all of them and invited them in.
" please come in..... Edwaldo is in living room as well." Just as I said his name he looked back and tried to get up. His father hurled towards him and hugged him as if he haven't seen him for soo long.
" I'm so glad you're okay figlio....
me too dad" they kept hugging each other for few more seconds and got interrupted by I guess Niccolo. " it's my turn now" he said and hugged his brother and so did the other 3 brothers.

I left and went in the kitchen to give them some privacy. What do other people make for their guest? What to give them first water or coffee? I don't even know that. With whole this situation, I now can finally say that I'm alone in this world. If I die tomorrow no one will know, no one will come to my funeral, don't even know if I'll have one. I looked up to the ceiling and asked God ; why was I born, I don't even know who gave me birth mother and father, will I ever get a chance to say it aloud. These thoughts were filled soo much in my mind that I didn't even realized when it's pain started flowing from my eyes.