Chapter 65

We were still standing at the same place when Lorenzo entered the living area with two men behind

We were still standing at the same place when Lorenzo entered the living area with two men behind. One of them I knew exactly who he is since a year ago I helped him with one of his biggest deals. The other person I was meeting for the first time.
"Oh great.....! that you are here." Dad said he walked towards both men and hugged them one by one.
"Good to see you both." Lorenzo on the other hand walked towards my new family member and started hugging them one by one as well. I silently moved towards nonno and said in hushed voice so that no one could here us.
"How does dad know Riccardo Lombardi nonno?" He looked at me with raised eyebrows to which I answered in one word.
"Fox" he knew immediately and replied
"Those two are his best childhood friend and others too."
"You mean my uncles?"
"Yes"
"Oh..... "
"Cara, come meet my best friends." Dad called me. I walked to where they were standing and looked at them with a confident face.
"This is my daughter Hazel Serahina Barone and this is Antonio Bernardi. He is the owner of the Guarda which handles the security of our families in all countries."

"Nice to meet you Mr

"Nice to meet you Mr. Antonio and thank you for protecting my family till now." He gave me a longing look and then smiled.
"Nice to meet you too Hazel." He pulled his hand forward for me to take mine in it to shake. There is something with this man I'm not able to pin point. It's nothing sort of bad vibe actually it's surprisingly good vibe.
"This is our other friend Antonio Bernardi."

I moved my gaze on the other person now I was contemplating hard that whether I should talk about his real business or not because we have some unfinished business left

I moved my gaze on the other person now I was contemplating hard that whether I should talk about his real business or not because we have some unfinished business left..........aaahhhh,.....fuck it..... lets have some fun.
"Mr. Bernardi, how are you now?" I asked innocently.
"Do you know him cara?" Dad asked with a surprised look.
"Yes, of course. Well who doesn't know him. Well, he owns half of the America and London. I read somewhere that you got shot few months ago. How's your arm now?" He didn't said anything but kept looking at me. I know he was trying to remember me but his bad luck, he won't. He shook my hand absent mindedly
"Nice to meet you dear. Glad to know she have more brains that you." He said looking at dad to which he just scoffed.
"You didn't answered my question."
"Oh... I'm perfectly fine now. Thank you for asking. Do you mind me asking, where you read about my injury."
"There was this article about American mafia head getting shot. When I read it that's when I got to know about you. And you know a strange think, it was removed within two hours of it's publishing. I wonder who would have done it!!!."