Chapter 54

They say that when two devils come together they rock the world

They say that when two devils come together they rock the world. Well I don't know who said that but someone definitely did because I was sure by now that Lorenzo was also a master of pranks.

He kept telling me to do the things the way he wanted I kept doing it. He also opened the box of secrets to me that I wasn't even aware of. For instance, I didn't know that Gabrielle was afraid of spiders. Can you believe that? Also, Niccolo and Achille are freckling scared cats when it comes to watching horror movies. So, we both started doing our jobs that we both are best at. We decided to do it from bigger brother to smaller one so automatically first comes Santino. All the boys were in the other side of the house getting fixed up.

We went in Santino's room which was super clean. It's sad to mess up with it.

We immediately took out the wool threads and started making a webbed maze in his whole on the things like bed, sofas, chairs, tv etc

We immediately took out the wool threads and started making a webbed maze in his whole on the things like bed, sofas, chairs, tv etc. we left the other space for him to walk so he can enjoy his time taking out these webs. Then we moved onto brother number two, Achille and Niccolo both get scared easily so we hid walky talky in their room to enjoy the night later. Then moving to Gabrielle, we decided to put face spiders in his closet in his clothes and under his blanket on the bed. I bet he won't be able to sleep on the bed for next few days or enter his closet. For Edwaldo we decided to move forward with our plan when he is sleeping.

"Are you ready for the night?" Lorenzo asked.
"Oh you have no idea." He laughed at my answer.
We left out our father this time because I feel like he can wait for now. After our work we went straight to dining hall to eat and surprisingly all of my family was there.
"Where have you two been?" Father asked.
"No where, we were just hanging out." I also nodded my head so no one gets suspicious about our deeds.
We both sat down and started eating our dinner. Whole table was quite and the boys and our father was back to looking same as earlier.
I looked up and saw Santino kept looking at Lorenzo who wasn't even aware of it so I decided to have little fun with both of them because why not. So, I said my next few words in hushed voice so only Lorenzo could hear it.
"Why do I get this feeling that Santino is eye fucking you?"
Hearing that Lorenzo choked on his food and started coughing on his food. And guess what people, who was by his side with glass of water, yes you are right; his knight in shining armor Santino Arlo Barone.
"Are you okay my boy?" Nana asked him in worried tone.
"I'm fine nana"
"Eat your food slow like a human." Santino said. I looked around the table and saw the reaction of my brothers, father and nonno who were all smirking when means they all know about their fling. Let the fun begin because I'm not going to throw this damn cute moment away.
"Yes Lorenzo, Santino is right. No one is holding gun to your head, eat your food slow." Lorenzo gave me a bombastic side eye and everyone else on the table were a little shock to hear me agreeing with Santino, who himself was looking at me now. After few seconds he sat back on his chair and started eating his food followed by everyone except Lorenzo who was looking mad at me. Well, I was still not done with him.
"What??? Lorenzo don't tell me you are mad at me for taking his side. Do you know people can die because of chocking, you can die because of it. Who's going to look after Santino if something happens to you?"
Just as I said that Niccolo and Edwaldo, those two idiots, were drinking water and spit it out. Lorenzo was now as red as tomato 🍅. Nonno and father were trying to hide their smile badly and rest of the boys and nana kept looking at me with shock. Santino if totally different story, he was eating his food as if nothing happened.
"Can you shut your mouth Hazel?" Lorenzo said with grinding his teeth and fake smile.
"What?? I said that because you are his friend. You said it yourself that day when we met, remember?" This time I looked straight at Santino's face and asked who's spoon froze in front of his face while hearing my question.
"Santino is he's not important to you? Won't you be sad if something happens to him?" I asked him with as innocently as a kid who wants to hide the mistake from their parents to make them believe that they are innocent. Nonno and father was aware of what I'm trying to do but others were still processing the words that were coming out of my mouth. Santino looked at Lorenzo and nodded his head to answer my question.
"See he's agreeing to it."
"Yeah, now shut up and eat the damn food." Lorenzo said in irritating tone.
I smiled and got back to my food knowing I might have lit a cracker for both of them. I know he will be angry with me but I sure I can handle him.

After dinner we all got to our rooms but who said the day have ended because within two minutes of entering my room I heard Santino yelling from his room about the mess that Lorenzo and I have created. I pulled Lorenzo's arm and took him in my room to talk.
"What do you want?"
"For you both to come out with your feelings."
"There's nothing like that Hazel."
"Oh really!?"
"There's not a single doubt about me being angry on my family but keeping it aside, if you both have feelings for each other are dating then be open with it in front of your loved ones. Plus you both suit each other perfectly."
Hearing that he started blushing again.
"Awwww..... my big baby brother is blushing.... soo cute."
"Shut up.... I'm not."
"Yeah... yeah.... you are definitely not." I said with as much serious face as I can. But then burst out laughing. After calming down I held his hand and looked into his eyes and said
"I will be beyond happy and over the moon if you both come together."
"It's complicated Hazel."
"And I will always be there to hear out your problems."
"Thank you bambina." He said kissing my forehead.
"Now let's get back to our plan. One brother is down four more to go."
Just as Lorenzo was about to answer we heard a scream which we both knew very well of.