Chapter 49

After the talk with my grandfather, who showed his support for me, I decided the walk back inside the house

After the talk with my grandfather, who showed his support for me, I decided the walk back inside the house. I was a little hungry now so decided to go in the kitchen to eat something as I haven't eaten anything since morning. I found the head cook in the kitchen busy making something. He saw me and smiled
"you must be hungry I'll heat up your food right away. Do you want coffee as well?"

I looked at him with surprise. "How do you know I'm hungry?"
"You are the only one left who haven't eaten anything since morning."
"Thanks for noticing, I guess."
"Have a seat, I set your plate right away."
And within two minutes there was a plate in front of me full with food.
"Now, eat up and finish it all."
"Sì chef."
After clearing up the plate I went in my room. I got near the window and looked outside. Weather is very nice today I definitely going for walk in the evening. I definitely know my answer to the question nonno asked me in the morning today. However, there is something I want to do but the question is how? I got out of the room to look for nonno. I asked one of the helpers where he is and found out he's in his room. I was about to go but then something dawned on me. I don't even know the rooms of my own family till now. I couldn't help but laugh. The helper kept looking at my face she must be thinking I have lost my brain cells. Then I asked her to guide me and I followed her.
"Where are others?"
"Master Santino, Armando, Gabrielle and Achille have gone out and master Edwaldo and Niccolo are gone to attend their classes."
"Okay."
We passed the corridor that have a lot of rooms on left side and right side.
"Does everyone live on this floor?"
"Si Miss."
"Can you tell me who's room is which one?"
"It's very easy; all the rooms goes in ascending order. The rooms in the front of you and the staring of the corridor are Big master and madam. Then master Armando and so on."
"Okay, and thank you for your help."
I said it with smile and she looked at me with shock.
"What happened?"
"Nothing Miss, we have arrived."
I smiled and nocked on the door. The voice answered "enter" and I did.

Nonno was sitting on the sofa reading some documents I guess. I looked around and the room was enormous and beautiful too.

He looked up from the document and smiled when he saw me

"Have a seat bambina." I did as he told me.
"Now, What can I do for you cara?"
"Nonno, Remember when you told me you will be there for me when I need you in any situation."
He nodded with smile.
"I need you. I want my revenge now. I have enough of crying and drowning on sorrow. Brothers or not, father or not I'm going to make their life hell even though I've decided to leave."
He laughed and patted his hand next to him on the sofa. I shifted next to him. He held me hand and said
"You remind me of your mother. She was also like this when she was angry at someone. I remember once she was so angry at your father that she gave him diarrhea pills so he won't come out of the toilet for whole day." I was shocked to learn that.
"What!!? Why?"
"She saw him talking and laughing with some other women one day when she went meet him at our company. After that day we learned never to piss her off."
Just now he was laughing and now he have tears in his eyes.
"I know you had hard life Hazel and somehow we all are the reason for that. I should have trusted my daughter back then."
Looking at his face, all I see is regret. I don't know what to reply so all did was what my instincts told me to do. I hugged him tightly. We stayed like that for few minutes.
"Nonno I know you all this feeling of regret but do you think it will change anything? That was her fate, her destiny that she had to go through that phase in her life. I as well have the fate which is already written by God. You all cannot change it. So, stop feeling sorry for all that. To be honest, I never held you all responsible for anything that happened with mamma or I. All I know is mamma is in good place now. She's happy now. Trust me."

He smiled and hugged me while patting my head.
"Thank you bambina. Now let's talk about you. What you want my help with?"
"Let's just say I want to create a little disaster in all of their life before I go."
"Hahahha.... sure."
"Let's start with Santino....ummmm.... what really pisses him off?"
"Very easy... when something is not in order. He hates it."
"Hmmmm.....brother number two, Achille?"
"Achille loves his clothes. He have an obsession for it being a doctor. I sometimes find it strange too."
"Okay.... what about Gabrielle?"
"That boy is little hard to explain. Let me think. I think he's more into himself rather than anything else."
"What does that mean?"
"He loves himself. His healthy lifestyle and appearance."
"Okay.... next, Edwaldo"
"That idiot is a gym freak."
"And Niccolo?"
"He loves his games and stuff. There's hardly a day goes by when he doesn't play."
"Hmmm.... okay....and what about.....ummm"
"Your father?" I don't want to say anything so I nodded my head in response.
"He is a big foodie believe it or not. You have no idea how many cooks have been fired because their food was not up to their mark."
"Really!!!"
"Yes"
"Where is nana?"
"She's gone to meet her friends they have a lunch together."
"Okay....."
"So when are you going to execute your plan?" He asked with a mischievous smile.
"You'll know it soon."
"Well, then I'll be waiting for it."