Chapter 63

The best feeling I get get is the time I'm with my whole family

The best feeling I get get is the time I'm with my whole family. When we all spend time together, to comfort each other with warm cozy hugs, with teasing each other about something we know that will make other person embarrassed. I have been loving our family moments a lot these days. After the whole fuss between my brothers and I we all went to our respective rooms to get ready again for the day. Now we were sitting on the dining table for the second time today to eat our breakfast. There was a little chatter going around the table when my father cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Hazel, cara, I need to talk to you about something."  He looked a little nervous but why?
"Yes dad........"
"Ummm.... I know that we all found about you just a while ago and within this time span a lot have happened. Due to that we were not able to tell you that."
"Dad, you can talk freely about what you want to say. You don't have to beat around the bush."
"Well cara, last night I had a call between our extended family, I mean my three brothers. One lives in Spain and other two lives in New York."
"And........"
"Well..... they were upset that I've hidden about your existence from them till now and we had a huge argument about it. So, they are coming to meet you tomorrow with their families."
"That's........ amazing...... but why are you nervous dad?"
"He didn't tell you whole thing my Tesoro" Nonno said gaining my whole attention to him now.
"And what is that?" I looked around the table to see everyone was smiling or trying to control their laughter...... but why?
"Well..... I'm definitely not going to reveal that secret now, so you have to wait till tomorrow for that." I looked at him with annoyance.
"Then why did you point out about that nonno?"
"What's the fun in telling you about that when you'll see it, you'll know."
"Uuuggghhhh.... fine...... but can you please tell me more about them? Are they older than dad or younger? Are they also in mafia? How many kids they have? Are they my age or older?" I started bombarding the questions at them with excitement. I really want to know everything about them. Everyone started laughing at looking at eagerness.
"And last night you were worried sick about her reaction dad. "Gabrielle asked dad with his raised eyebrows.
"You can tease him later as much as you want brother but right now feed me some answers." He laughed and replied.
"Sure"
"No.... I will tell her about everyone " Edwaldo said raising his voice.
"No brother I will be the one explaining her about that" Niccolo argued back.
"I'm older than you." Edwaldo counter attacked
"And you think I give a fuck?"
"LANGUAGE......" Santino, Achille and Gabrielle said in unison. I looked at them as in are they serious right now. I mean it's not like I'm a kid.
"Even if you are not a kid they are not allowed to swear in front you my principessa." I looked at my dad in astonishment. How did he even knew what was I thinking?
"It was not hard to find out." He again replied my unasked question with a smug smile on his face.
"They are not going to stop with this soon. Why don't you take her out if here and answer her questions. We'll join you soon." Dad looked at his three older sons. To my surprise Santino didn't replied him and just got up and walked away. Other two replies with "okay dad, we'll be in the  white room." He just smiled and looked at me to give me a nod indicating I should go with them before those two bulls started killing each other with their horns.