Chapter 51

I woke up to my alarm which was 6 in the morning

I woke up to my alarm which was 6 in the morning. I got up and went in the washroom to start my day. Gosh I'm so looking forward to it. Today I feel like getting myself ready a more than usual so I took all my time for it. After I don't know how long I was ready so I decided to pack my stuff a little bit because I want to move out by the end of today. It was a little difficult to do most of my work with one arm but I managed.

After some time my stomach decided to tell me that I should listen to her too so with that in mind I headed downstairs for breakfast. I checked the time and it was showing 8:26 am. I got in the dining room to see nonno and nana sitting.
"Good morning my beautiful birds."
"Good morning cara." They both said together with smile.
"You looked beautiful princess." Nana complimented.
"Thank you nana and you always look good."
"Hahaha.... thank you cara."

We all started eating our food and keep chatting on something. We were in the middle of discussing about flowers that we heard a scream. This took me off guard too. Nonno was on alert as well. Then we heard another scream. We all ran in the direction of the voices. What is happening? I could hear some footsteps as well. As we got closer to the direction from where the scream came I was getting nervous as well. I hope no one is hurt. Once we reach there we three were standing in shock. Yes, me too. In front of me there were six very known people standing facing to each other with a state of complete shock.

I then heard nana laughing holding onto nonno who was also having hard time hiding it. I as well started laughing watching six colorful heads in front of me. Yes, you heard it right, colorful. It was a complete rainbow from red, orange, blue, green, blue.... all the colors. I was laughing so hard that my stomach was hurting now. It was hilarious to see my brothers and father with dyed hair.
Father - violet
Santino - red
Achille - yellow
Gabrielle - green
Edwaldo - orange
Niccolo - blue

After coming out of the shock they had a very sour expression on their faces.
"This is not funny." Gabrielle said in irritating voice.
"I'm sorry my boys but you are looking like a full rainbow." Nana replied to them again laughing. I too couldn't hold in and started laughing again.
"I'm going to kill the motherfucker who did that." Edwaldo said while looking totally pissed. I should've have been scared but rather I was enjoying it.
"Stop cussing in front of your sister Edwaldo." Our father scolded him.
"All of you stop barking nonsense and go back to your rooms and get ready. Breakfast is ready." Nonno said and left the hall. I as well followed him.
"It was a nice surprise cara, don't you think." He said while looking at me with mischievous smile.
"Yes, it is nonno." I replied.

You all must be wondering how they got the hair color? Well yesterday when I went in their rooms I replied all of their shampoos with hair dye that change the hair color after two to three hours of washing it. Which is why the reason they didn't see it yesterday night.

After some time everyone started joining us on the table. They all were super pissed. Oh my dear brothers and father you have more coming up. I thought to myself.
Santino sat on his place and looked at his plate. Before sitting on my place I messed up the order of spoons and forks. As assumed he looked at it started placing them all in order besides his plate. I was recording his each and every move on my phone right now. How can I not do it when they are looking like clowns.

After that Achille enters with his clothes on which says daddy princess on it with pink bold letters. Gabrielle was next to enter with complete sour face. Niccolo, Edwaldo and our father enters together. They all sat on their respective seats and watched each other until they saw Achille and started laughing again.
"That's so true ..... what you think dad?" Niccolo said laughing.
"Shut up....."
"When did you change your style brother?" Gabrielle asked
"I didn't. It's just that I don't have any normal wear clothes in my closet. Somehow I told one of the helpers yesterday to put them in the laundry and they are still there."

By the time we are done with another fit of laughter the cooks set the stable with the green that father and my brothers drink. Drink it boys, drink it. Father and Edwaldo were the first one to drink it but soon spilled back in the glass.
"Eeeuuuu..... gross guys can you not do that in front of me." I said
"I'm sorry cara, but what the hell is this?" Father said and nana replied.
"Your protein that you drink every morning. I made it myself. What's wrong?"
"Nana it tastes like garlic and flour. Are you sure it's my protein?" Edwaldo questioned nana.
"Do you both think I'm stupid?"
"No mama, we didn't said that." Father replied.
"Then drink the damn thing like you always do." She said angrily.

Wow.... I didn't expect her to say that. Well, I'm enjoying the show that all matters right now. Santino and Achille smelled the glass and hide away their glasses while nana was scolding father and Edwaldo. The breakfast was quiet great for me. All I did was enjoy my food and the show.
Again you must be wondering when I did that? So, yesterday night I couldn't sleep so I went to the kitchen to drink something. That's when I got the idea of adding garlic powder and flour in their proteins.

After that I went outside in the gardens to walk a bit.
"You are definitely your mother's daughter."
I looked behind to see our father standing with smile on his face.
"And what made you say that?"
"All the things that is happening with us since yesterday night."
"It could be coincidence."
"One can be but too many."
"Hmm....." I don't know what to say now.
"I still remember that day when Genoveva mixed the same tablets in my food. That was the worst night that I spent in toilet as compared to yesterday."
"May be you deserved the punishment that night."
"May be but yesterday night I know I deserved it." He said with smile. Why is he saying like that? This is making me feel bad about him now. No, No.... I can't. Keep up your walls Hazel.
"I know, I hurt you my princess and I will happily take all the punishments from you till you can forgive me."
I nodded my head and he smiled.
"I'm confused about one thing."
"And what is that?"
"When did you planed all this?"
"That's for me to know and you to find out father." I said with smirk and left him standing their with amusement as well.