Chapter 15

I was feeling cold so I sank more into the blanket. I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't. Why I'm feeling like my whole body is pressed under a huge rock. I feel someone creasing my face, it felt so good. I feel love in these creases. But the question is who's the owner of these hands? As those hands kept creasing me I again started to fell into the deep slumber.

 But the question is who's the owner of these hands? As those hands kept creasing me I again started to fell into the deep slumber

This time when I opened my eyes the room was dimmed light but I could see properly that this is not my room. I stood up immediately but regretted as it made me light headed which caused headache now.
"Damn it, my head." This time when I got up I did it slowly so I don't get light headed again. I got out of the room and looked to my left and right and thought where am I, I tried to remember but couldn't.

Towards my left was end of the corridor so I went in the opposite direction. I kept going straight and then turned towards the direction it kept going; then I entered the living room area which I felt like I've seen somewhere but couldn't remember it again. I jumped when someone placed a hand on my shoulder. When I turned around I see an old woman smiling at me. I tried to remember if I saw her before but no so I asked her in a confused voice " who are you?
I'm Genoveva Barone, Edwaldo's nonno.

Huh...." I replied why in the devil's hell I couldn't remember anything and why the hell is she smiling at me like she just found her lost puppy. I tried to remember anything but couldn't and on top of that my headache was getting more and more strong which caused me to hold my head tight. I shut my eyes so tightly that with that I lost my balance but someone held me before I could fall. I opened my eyes slightly to see a man with hazel brown eyes. " Hazel, are you okay?" He asked and I shake my head to tell him. "What happened? Is your head hurting?" I again nodded my head. The pain worsened and I couldn't bare it anymore so I started crying. " please stop it, please, make it stop, please, please, please, please." I kept on chanting it as if it will magically make it stop. Unfortunately, it didn't and I felt something pinched on my neck and then within few seconds I lost consciousness.