Chapter 20

I kept going on with my days, it's been almost two weeks since I had my whole day with the Barone's. I also pushed myself with my days, I had to because since that day I have been craving that love and quality time more. Does that make me greedy for love and family now? I guess so but I need to stop this greediness, I have to because I've learned it hard way that my life only involves one person and that is myself. I guess it is going to be like that till my last breath.

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't even notice Jane entering the back kitchen. "Hey Hazel, how's the new recipe coming along for the tart and cookies?" She asked.
"Yeah... I'm already done with chocolate pistachios cookies. They are on the counter near oven. The tart has also cooled down now let me dust some sugar on it and then you can taste it. And please give honest feedback don't just say it's good. Okay?"
"Alright mom, God sometimes I feel like you are my grandma. Let me taste it first then I'll say anything."
I put both the trays of cookies and tart in front of her so she can taste it.

"I put both the trays of cookies and tart in front of her so she can taste it

"Hazel these both look fabulous

"Hazel these both look fabulous. Nice presentation."
"Thank you, now please eat and give your reviews."
She took the cookie first and kept munching on it. Then she took the piece of tart and finished it. I kept looat her patiently, then she looked at me with a blank face and said, "again, I don't know how you come up with the recipe but it's working wonders. I just feel like tart is missing something to complete it." Right on queue I took the bite of tart and felt same as her. I again took the bite to think again but failed. Then I went to spice rack and looked at all the bottles so it can give me some hint. Then my eye's stopped at cinnamon bottle, hmm... I gues we can try it, I thought. Then, I sprinkled little cinnamon powder on the reat of the tart so we can try again. We both took the bite again and it was chief's kiss. " That's it, perfecto. Now it's complete" Jane said.

I smiled and looked at Jane and thanked her. Then I cleaned the kitchen and put reat of the baked stuff in fridge so it doesn't get bad. It was around closing time for bakery as it was 8 pm and we close our bakery till then. After that I walked back home and took shower right away. I was really hungry so I quickly made some spinach pasta for dinner. As I was eating my phone chimed I look at my notifications to see it's my computer.

I hurriedly went in the room to check and see it's a yellow signal which means someone is trying to get into my security walls. This made me so irritated " bloody hell!!! Who is this idiot now? I haven't even finished my dinner. You better not do something that you might regret later." I quickly got to work and counterattacked his walls to destroy his data so it take him months to rebuild it. Getting into his walls was tough as well i'm gald that not some fool who's trying to look for my data without protecting his. This took me whole 2 hours and I finally did it which means not only I saved my identity but also destroyed his whole files.

As I was about to get up something popped into my mind out of no where. Whoever this person was he or she didn't left any message like others. We didn't even had any encrypted messages. We just locked our walls i mean not him obviously. Was this person really trying to pull up something here or it was just some random attack. I can take any chances with this I have to get into it now. I'm pretty sure I have that person's files saved up here now because that's how I can work one step ahead of my enemies by destroying their data and keeping it store in my data base.

So that's what I did. I started looking into stolen files one by one. Some files had data on other mafia and some filled with videos. From all this one thing is clear this person have some work done on most of the mafia's. I kept checking more file that when I reached at one which have pictures and alot of them. So I clicked on the first one and kept scrolling next. I basically was a man and woman arguing and there is a date as well which is September 2005. I feel like I've seen this woman somewhere but can't remember where. I kept looking into the photos some had happy couples pictures some again fighting which was all of 2005. After 20 pictures this woman is pictured with another man and surprisingly she is non other than with Armando Barone. They are happy in these pictures alot some next picture have some kids in too. When I looked carefully it's all those five Barone brothers. So that means she is their mother but what was she doing with that man? I kept looking into the happy family pictures more and reached at one photo where whole family is in the living room. Looking carefully into it I can see there is some drama going on like arguments and Armando's wife is crying.

 Looking carefully into it I can see there is some drama going on like arguments and Armando's wife is crying