❝ A Date With Aira ❞

•————— ♬ —————•

                             •————— ♬ —————•

                                    "No matter the amount of fans, I want to be your idol, and yours only."

Amidst the breeze of spring blooms, primarily in pink hues; a couple waded through a sea of emerald-colored grass, accented with flower blossoms in its mighty waves. Timid as he, the blond-haired idol rushed out into the open air, his green hues blissful. The scene was like that of a movie, perfect in every aspect. Flower stems dipped to and fro as you rushed after Aira, an ear-to-ear grin on your features. Though the flowers seemed so delicate, the wind rustling them about, they remained strong in your wake.

"Producer, look!" Hollered Aira, peering over his shoulder with eyes aglow. Utterly entranced with his beauty, you found yourself taken aback.
"I see, Aira!" You replied energetically, taking his waist in your hands.
Your hands framing his attire, the wannabe idol began to laugh over the gentle winds of spring. "It's gorgeous, isn't it?" Asked he, though he evidently didn't expect a response.
"It truly is," you then blinked thrice, gathering your courage prior to speaking once more. "But I have the most gorgeous sight of all, right here."

*Why did I say that?!*

You internally scolded yourself, anxious for Aira's response. With his head slightly down, he leaned back against you. As he lifted his chin, head back on your shoulder, his cheeks flushed bright red.
"Heh, thanks," he then shut his eyes to laugh to himself awkwardly. "I can't believe you said that. So cheesy~."
"Don't tease me, you," you nuzzled your nose into his cheek, the sun's warmth paling in comparison to Aira's. His warmth; the only kind of warmth you'd ever desire. "I'm trying to flirt with you."
"You made that obvious," he shot back casually, giggling as he swiftly spun out of your arms. "If you want to flirt, let me teach you~." Challenged the blond.

Stepping hesitantly forth, you slid your hands into Aira's. He used his thumbs to daintily massage your skin, smiling softly down at them. Feeling your appendages in his, he heaved a relaxed sigh. As you gathered your thoughts, you took mental note of how serene this hidden, though enchanting, getaway was. Before you could voice your thoughts, Aira threw his arms around your neck. Craning your head down in surprise, your lips were met with his.
Eyes widening, though not in disapproval, you slid your hands upon the idols waist. The place where your palms fit with ease, a place where you felt they belonged. Heart thundering in your chest, you began to kiss Aira back. Shutting your eyes as you were swarmed by his sweet, delicate taste, you inhaled his aroma; sweetened by pollen.

After a breathless while of prolonged kissing, you finally separated from him to take a deep breath in. "I-, uhm.." unable to speak the words you wished to, you averted your gaze from his. He was so stunning, it felt as though your heartbeat would halt; putting things metaphorically.
"Producer," Aira inched closer to you. As you pressed him close, feeling his frame against yours, he began to giggle. "I love you. Lo~ve!"

Feeling your nerves ease, you burst out laughing at his adorkable behavior. "I lo~ve!" You echoed joyfully, though still processing the kiss prior. Exhaling a sigh of relief, you beamed at the blond. "Aira. I love you, too. So much more than anyone could ever fathom, even myself."
"Hey, stop that," lowering his head, Aira laughed. "You're gonna make me blush.."
"Who's to say I wouldn't enjoy that?" You asked playfully, gently poking his cheek with your finger.

With a sharp, high-pitched "hey!", Aira pursued you through the field of flowers. Sprinting from him, you laughed aloud. Spotting a clearing in the flower buds, you abruptly turned your body around. Aira, colliding into you, let out a small squeak of surprise. Helplessly crashing to the ground on your back, you encased him in your arms. As he laid upon your chest, he perked his head with worry.
"Are you okay? I'm so sorry—!"
"I'm fine," you beamed at him, chuckling a tad. "I planned that, don't worry."
"Why would you plan that?! Are you trying to make me go gray?" He asked you, though evidently blush-y from the event.

"Because I want to be close to you," you kissed his nose. "As close as we can get."
"H-hey, don't try to swoon me.." he muttered under his breath, cheeks rosy with embarrassment.
"I'm not Hiiro, you can't just ask me to stop," you jokingly said. "You're so cute."
"Thanks.. but you're cuter—!" Aira hollered prior to burying his face in your clothes, huffing in his flustered state.

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈•༶

The entire walk back to the hotel mostly consisted of Aira rambling to you, his green hues ablaze with a fiery passion you had never seen anyone surpass. You, as a whole, had fallen head-over-heels the second you spoke with the blond. Though he seemed like nothing more than an irritating, French twinky, you saw so much more; and you were right in that sense. As the sun began to set, you escaped from the woodland nature trail with Aira's hand in yours.

Whilst the sun's amber glow began to dull, you opened the hotel room door for Aira. He chuckled, waltzing inside of the room. "Thanks, Producer~."
"Sure thing," you shut the door quietly behind yourself. "I had plans for the bedroom, shall we?"
"What kind of plans?" Asked Aira, his brow raising with a quizzical expression on his features.
"I thought maybe we could cuddle?" You nervously questioned, shrugging your shoulders as if to dismiss the idea.
"Did you think you'd get away without them?" The blond challenged, a smirk on his lips. He snatched your hand, tugging on you to the best of his abilities. You stumbled after him as he dragged you into the bedroom.
As Aira took his shoes off, practically flinging himself onto the mattress, he eagerly awaited you. You removed your shoes, afterwards crawling into the bed beside him. You tackled him into a bear-hug, laying back with pure joy. "Ooh, can I play with your hair?" You asked, gaze brightly glistening with anticipation.
Heaving a forced sigh, Aira laid his head upon your collarbone. "Fine," he grumbled. "Just be gentle." He reminded you.
"Duh, I'm not a goddamn Nair bottle." You replied playfully, laughing afterwards.
"Nair?!" Aira laughed, squeezing you affectionately. "You're horrible for even mentioning the name, especially with your hands in my hair!"
"More for my shrine~," in a joking tone, you began to witch-cackle. As your laughter ceased, you stroked Aira's head. "Hey, what is your ideal date?"

"It gets better than this one?" Aira questioned, evidently a tad shocked on your commitment.
"Oh, definitely," you nodded your head without a moment of hesitation. "So, what do you want for a date?"
"Rose petals, candles, and a nice dinner~," letting out a mouse-like squeal, he nuzzled into your neck. "I lo~ve!"
"As do I," you kissed the top of his head. "About that dinner.."
"Stop getting my hopes up—!" Aira commanded.

Maybe you would make that dream date a reality.