❝ Just The Two Of Us - Anzu ( feminine reader ) ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

╰─━━━━━━━─╯
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
│ │ │ │. ;;
│ │ │ ✧
│ │ ♡
│ ✧

      This might be the first time someone has written something with Anzu where the reader wasn't insanely jealous of her. LMAO I love Anzu. This also pursues a headcanon that Anzu likes to ice skate.
━━━━━━━

                                             "An-ha-zu!"

Roared Reader, happily tugging her best friend's head beneath her arm. Anzu's eyes of blue widened at the unexpected tug, though she quickly broke into a broad grin. "Hey, Reader!" She greeted her best friend, her voice soft.
Anzu is absolutely the beauty standard. She has a perfect complexion, a soft, feminine voice, and the sweetest personality. As for Reader, she always viewed their friendship as 'Beauty Standard and her best friend'. Reader never regarded herself as anything stunning, however she knows she's not ugly. Anzu would always pout her cherry-colored lips, eyebrows knitted adorably as she argued otherwise.

"What's up? Are you free right now?" Questioned Reader as she beamed at her best friend. Still in work-mode, Reader wore a blouse of white beneath a black blazer; paired with pants matching the blazer's black coloration. The tie around the collar of the blouse swung near Anzu's face prior to Reader releasing her. Anzu eyed the woman's undone blazer, admiring the taller producer's beauty.
"Uh, I should be," replied the sheepish girl. "Why are you asking?"
Reader chortled an explosive laugh, snatching Anzu's hands in hers with a broad grin. Anzu stood off of her chair; since the office was silent, it couldn't hurt to get close to her best friend. Surely rumors wouldn't spread. "So, I have a place— I want to take you somewhere. If you're open to it, that is. If you're busy, don't worry about it."
Anzu laughed at her best friend tripping over her words. "I'm open, I'm already clocked out anyway," she happily replied. Her best friend is quite the strong woman(and isn't afraid to show it). She tends to lift Anzu into her arms, spinning around in fits of laughter. The best part about Reader is that she never does things that you won't enjoy. She always checks first.

As the women escaped from Anzu's office(hand-in-hand), they happily conversed to one another. Their paces matched easily, with Reader looking down on Anzu from at her side. Reader has been Anzu's best friend since the girl began working as a producer. Reader would guide the brunette throughout Ensemble Square for small tasks, even going so far as to walk the new producer home at night. This has become tradition for the two. As for their personalities, it's a perfect contrast of sun and moon. Reader is the loud, courageous, and warm sun. Anzu, however, is the quiet, soothing, and cool moon. Whenever Reader smiles, with her giant grin aglow, Anzu can't help smiling in return. Anzu's smile is quite gentle; a soft grin.