❝ The Sick Producer - Izumi ( request ) ❞

•————— ♬ —————•

                           •————— ♬ —————•[ Thanks to izumisenaenstars for requesting this! :) ]

•————— ♬ —————•
[ Thanks to izumisenaenstars for requesting this! :) ]

                                              Ugh..

Your head was pounding as you descended a flight of stairs in the ES building. Throughout the entire morning, you'd been somewhat overheated. Your entire body felt as though it would melt into a pile of mush at any second, should you take one wrong step. Alas, your work provides no days off. You couldn't abandon the idols you produce for, especially not the Knights. Their upcoming performance would be massive— and so you had to give it your all, feeling horrible or not.

In that moment, your worst fear had come true. It seemed as though you'd gotten caught on one of the steps, afterwards being flung forth by your ankle in a sudden jolt of surprise. In a futile attempt to save yourself, your arms thrashed about in the air.

                                               Thump—!

You had collided into the cold, white tile flooring of the ES building. World spinning in blurs of white, you simply laid there; accepting your fate. A distant sound could be heard, followed by the approach of a light-gray blob.
"Hey, idiot—! Are you okay?!" Hollered the familiar voice of the blur of motion. He crouched before you, eyes of a crystalline blue gradually coming into view.
"Uhh," your body obeyed as Izumi forced you to sit upright, crouched beside you with his hand on your back. "I think so." You replied, a friendly smile on your features.
Izumi, huffing a sigh, scowled at you. His eyebrows knitted in anger. "You scared me," his snarky tone commented. "It'll soil my skin. So now you owe me."
"Yes, baby princess." You deadpanned.
"Don't call me that, have some respect," scolded he. "Here." He scooped you into his arms.
In shock, you stared up at him from being held bridal style. "Thanks, Izumi!"

"Keep your voice down," Izumi rolled his eyes as he exited the building. "Imagine if someone saw us."
"Haha, I'd take the blame." You replied, grateful that he was willing to carry you back to your apartment.
He heaved a sigh. "I don't know if I hate that or love that," he confessed with a disappointed sigh. "Psst, push this open."
You extended your arms upon being greeted with a door, meeting the push-handle with your palms. Izumi walked forth, forcing the door open. He then swerved around on his heels, allowing the door to neatly swing closed in his wake. "Woah, great job," you said. As he proceeded across the pathway from the main ES building, your gaze locked onto his features. It looked as though he were radiating. You almost questioned if it were real, being how gorgeous he looked. "Hey, Izumi? Did you use something new in your hair today?"
"No," he replied, blue hues glancing at you for a brief moment before fixating back onto his path. "Why are you asking? And don't say it looks bad."
"Sorry, I meant it's really pretty today." Reassuring him, you began to reach for his hair childishly. It was heavenly. Perfect silk, smoothness accompanied with softness that made it a blanket-y daydream to feel.