❝ A Knight's Bardic Boyfriend - Leo ( masculine reader) ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

                                                "Even at the mention of him, Little Tsukinaga practically starts kicking his feet. I'd say he's completely smitten."

Said a blonde haired knight, her violet hues observing her peers. With a snicker, a red-eyed boy nodded his head.
"Yes, he's always scampering off to go find his bardic boyfriend." Ritsu stated.
"I see nothing wrong with that," spoke Arashi. She smiled like that of a thousand suns, radiating with beauty. "I'm happy he found the one."
"Ugh, gag me," growled Izumi, his hair a light gray coloration and eyes of pure blue. "He's constantly fleeing to go see his goddamn Robin Hood. It's getting annoying. Anger causes wrinkles."

"Have you heard the most recent story?" Arashi questioned, snickering as she brought a nearby teacup to her lips. The small tavern seemed to fall silent, walls of shiplap creaking with the setting of noon.
"No. What happened this time?" Ritsu seemed intrigued to see his fellow knight's input on Leo's relation to this bard.

The evening prior...

"Phew," sighed an individual dressed in medieval, bardic attire. He leaned himself against the bark of a tree, seated upon the sturdiest branch he could locate. The golden evening shone down upon him as he made himself comfortable. Lucky for him, his gaze caught onto a ginger-haired knight. Eyes aglow with thrill, the bard whistled at the knight. "Hey, Leo! Fancy seeing you today!" Yelled he from the heights of the tree.
Chin lifting, Leo gazed up at the bard. He cracked into a large, fanged grin as he recognized the person. "Wahaha! Good evening, Name!"
Lunging forth from the branches, the bard swung his way to safety upon the grassy ground. "How were your duties today?" Questioned he as he took Leo's hands in his, lips smiling tenderly at the knight.
"They went great, as expected~!" Bragged Leo, chest puffed with pride.
Laughter surrounded the bard, his cheeks flushed with enjoyment. He adjusted a single bird feather that was stuffed above his ear, a simple accessory he quite enjoys wearing. "As long as you're staying safe," replied he. "Oh, are you ready? We can go to the pond today, I have something to show you!"

Without another word, the two raced through thick foliage of green hues. They scampered in search of a large lake, where the evening of yellow would turn the liquid's surface into pure gold. Both bard and knight in utter awe, they marveled hand-in-hand for a brief moment. Their fingers swiftly locked together, one inching closer to the other. As meek as the bard felt, he wished to be near to Leo. The water contained not a single ripple, the entire body a mirror of the skies overhead.
Leo seated himself in the grass with a charismatic laugh of bliss, his lime-green hues ignited with a type of excitement one does not see often. The bard, face bright red as he became more smitten, seated himself beside his knightly friend. "Hahah! Look! This is beautiful!☆"
"It is," replied the nonchalant bard, whom was engrossed in his own thoughts. His mind was in a consistent battle of whether to kiss Leo or not. "Leo?"
"Yeah?" The boy craned his head to face his bardic friend, a smile on his features.

Smooch!

The bard had leaned forth, placing an affectionate kiss upon the tip of Leo's nose. Taken aback, the knight jerked backwards. His face flushed a shade of crimson, gaze averted from the bard's.
"I love you, Leo."
"Wahaha! I love you too, Name! Give me a hug!" Lurching forth, Leo tackled his boyfriend into an embrace.
The bard flopped backwards. He began laughing hysterically, arms snaking around Leo's frame. "Forget that, give me a kiss~!" Blurted the knight.
Eyes widening, the bard wasted not a single beat before tugging Leo's face towards his. Their lips met, hearts racing with intense affection.

"Although they lead very separate lifestyles, they always find themselves drawn back to one another. I see a bright future for Little Tsukinaga and Little Name."
"As do I. By the way, that was a brilliant retelling, Naru~."
"Stop the praise, Kasa. Naru~ will only get ahead of herself."
"Oh, hush. Don't be unromantic."