❝ Purr! - Leo ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"PROODUUCCERRR~!"

Sang a distant voice from somewhere in the office. Your head lifted from your work upon hearing the noise, gaze shifting about with subtle confusion. Whatever it was, you were sure you heard something.
Pushing your chair back a tad, you rose to your feet. You peered through the doorway, a smile on your features. Although you'd expected to see a familiar composer named Leo Tsukinaga, the hallway was deserted. You cocked your head to the side in evident confusion, your smile fading.

"Boo~!" Shouted someone from behind you, followed by the sensation of elegant digits dancing around your waist to prevent you from falling over.
Eyes wide with surprise, you blinked thrice at Leo. "Where did you come from?"
"I was so fast, Producer! You didn't see me!☆" He howled, nuzzling into your cheek.
You paused to pat his calico fluff, chuckling at his overexcited behavior. "Yeah, I'm impressed!"
Tail tip twitching slightly in the air, Leo's gaze of lime-green ogled you for a brief moment. He then adopted a smug expression, tail dropping from the air. "Producerrr.." he whined.
"What is it?" You replied, a tad nervous as to what he was getting at.
"Where is your hand?" Asked he, eyebrow raised slightly.
"On your ear," Confirming the obvious, you swished a finger about in his cat ear fluff. He flicked an ear to dismiss your hand, yet your pets persisted. Muttering a "wait for it", you squinted at Leo.

"Agh, my inspiration is flying out of the window—! I can't even think straight!" Exclaimed the cat-eared composer.
You snickered with subtle evilness. Your digits slowly reached for Leo's jawline, gliding along his smooth skin upon making contact. Apparently, this is a deeply satisfying sensation. The composer's cat ears pinned downwards, his pupils consuming his irises. He froze in place, face flushing red as he shut his eyes. With laughter filling the mostly-empty office, your appendages resumed dancing along Leo's face. His jawline-area seemed to be the weak spot.
Apart from Leo and yourself, no one was present in the office. This gave you complete freedom to play around as you pleased.
"Leo," you began, appendages slipping off of his face. "Why did you decide to come here?" You questioned.
Leo, head perked with excitement, beamed at your curiosity. "Just the question I wanted to hear! Oooh, Producer~ how could you leave me unattended for so long?"

The composer leaned on you, arms positioned upon your shoulders. You quickly took his sides in your hands to prevent him from falling to the ground, your eyebrows knitting in a quizzical manner. "You left me all alone, you mean producer!" Whined Leo.
You heaved a small sigh of defeat, followed by eagerness to be near to be the boy. Smushing him close to yourself and grabbing his cat's tail, you placed your cheek atop his head. "I know, I've been neglecting you," you playfully replied. "Work is all-consuming, I'm struggling right now."
"Hi, I'm struggling right now," tail swishing mischievously, the composer geared up for the worst joke of his life. "I'm Leo—"
In an instant, your palm clapped over his mouth. "Jeez, Leo. The dad jokes are getting worse."
He was fast to lick your palm, being the absolute menace he is. You withdrew your palm, wiping his saliva on his attire. "Aw, Producer—! I just want to spend time with you~!"
"Yeah, I want to spend time with you, too," you slid your hands onto his cheeks, watching as his complexion gradually turned red. "What would you like to do today?"
His eagerness practically oozed as he lifted his head. Leo, excited as he was, snatched your face in his hands. Cradling one another's faces, the two stared for a brief moment. To end the silence, Leo blurted his desires. "Cuddle~!" He chirped.

In a swift, fluid motion, you grabbed the composer's hand. Spinning around once, he quickly plopped down into your office chair to cease the movement. He outstretched his arms to accept you in his lap. Eyes rolling teasingly, you gingerly made yourself comfortable in the boy's lap. "Isn't work bothersome? You should nap outside with me sometime!☆"
"Maybe I will," came your response. "Once my lunch break rolls around is a good time. Are you usually outdoors then?"
"Wha—?! Producer, how can you do this?!" Hollered the startled Leo.
"What?" You questioned, body tense with alarm.
"You're talking to me so formally! It hurts..!" Leo groaned, his back slouching as he leaned upon you.
You shifted, legs over the arm of the chair as you laid back in his lap. Your arms wrapped around his head, where one of your hands sifted through his hair. "I'm still in work mode, so I'm sorry."
"Wahahaha, I can't stay mad at you," grinning toothily, Leo leaned closer to your face, kitty ears a-flicking. "C'mon, gimme a kiss~."
Your lips met his, arms still wrapped around his neck with one palm rested on the back of his head. You placed one leg over the other, lavishing in the wonders of Leo's lips.

Purrr...

Lips parting from one another, you stared at Leo in surprise. "Leo, is that sound you?"
Leo, in mutual astonishment, flutter blinked. "Am I revving?" He questioned, expression contorted in confusion.
"Aww, you're purring!" You exclaimed, shifting to place your ear to his chest.
All of the sudden, Leo turned completely soft. His ears pinned back, and although in cats this is airplane mode; danger, for him, this was a sign of enjoyment. Upon being invited to, you pet his head, face hot with affection.

Soon, you would have to return to work in a few moments, but what did it matter? Moments like these will last in your head for as long as you are alive.