❝ In A Fight Vs. You - Knights ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

╰─━━━━━━━─╯
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
│ │ │ │. ;;
│ │ │ ✧
│ │ ♡
│ ✧

    VIOLENCE AHEAD!
━━━━━━━

Arashi Narukami;

- Home girl takes no bullshit. The moment you piss her off, she's gonna ruin your whole goddamn career.

- Should it escalate, she's not afraid to throw punches. She will absolutely fucking destroy you, I don't care how inflated your ego is, she'll floor you in seconds like a goddamn pro wrestler.

- "Say that one more time and I'll dye your hair ginger, shave the top of your head, and use you as a fucking leprechaun ornament."

- Literally terrifying, she could crack walls with her bare hands.

- People are praying on your behalf at this point, rest in peace.

Izumi Sena;

- He's hesitant to get physical, he's too petty for that.

- You called him ugly. An idol flew that day.

- Literally pummel-punching you, like knock-a-tooth-out-type-deal.

- You thought you had a chance against him— until you punched his precious face.

- Bro went ham, absolutely zero mercy.

- "Sorry, I can't hear you, say that again? What was that?" As a taunt to encourage you to attack first.

- He might get cocky and accidentally lose because of it. That really depends on how mad you made him.

Ritsu Sakuma;

- Someone had to restrain him. He was prepared to kill and leave no evidence.

- He was the worst kind of livid you've ever seen. He was quite literally gazing upon the very reason he'd go to jail.

- Once he got free of the restraints, he body slammed you so fast. The moment you stagger backwards, he has absolutely no mercy.

- He's fast and elusive, hard to aim for in a fight. However, you did managed to grab his hair(a huge weak spot, apparently). He fought through the pain.

- You left that premises with a broken nose. You consider yourself lucky, based on the reactions of passerby's.

Tsukasa Suou;

- Breathing exercises, struggling to keep his cool as the most irritable of the Knights.

- The second you insulted him, he snapped his head in your direction. You knew you fucked up as he cracked his knuckles.

- In a storm of rage, he'd absolutely go off on you. He's strong, and he even used a goddamn bow string to choke you out.

- He finished in a clean, timely manner. However, he did break his bow(you know damn well you're paying for a replacement).

- You got your ass whooped.

Leo Tsukinaga;

- Similar to Tsukasa, it takes all but one wrong move to set him off.

- He attacks in bites, scratches, and other feral tactics. Sure, it hurt, but you were convinced you could beat him.

- He tossed music sheets in your face to confuse you, laughing in a brutal taunt.

- The moment you got your hands on him, you whooped his fucking ginger-composer ass.

- He's not all that strong, maybe a bit below average. He wasn't easy to defeat, but he was certainly no Arashi.

(I'm so sorry if this is cringy, I wanted to try something new, so here it is.)