❝ Hey, Beautiful! - Aira Ver. ( Feminine Reader ) ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

                                               There she is...

Starry eyed, the blond-haired boy watched as a young woman strode onstage. The stage was hers, her audience roaring with applause as she happily waved to them. Her muscular, though approachable appearance made her widely loved across numerous countries. She's possibly one of the most popular solo artists in Ensemble Square, and that is saying something. Aira, who is possibly her biggest fanboy, gazed at her in utter awe. He was practically trembling with how incredible she looked. In his eyes, her heels were something he wished to be crushed beneath. Emerald hues shimmering as she turned towards him, Aira beamed at her, practically going feral on the spot.
Her heels supported her, balance maintained even throughout complex dance numbers. She managed to even complete a whole entire spin, whilst holding a note and wearing heels. Her talent made Aira envious, although he absolutely adores her. Her accomplishments, her goals, the way she treats fans like friends; everything about her made his heart flutter with excitement. In his words, "Lo~ve!"

Even Tatsumi, whom stood beside Aira in the audience, seemed pleased with whatever she had to offer. Her performance was engaging, the background of screens displaying majestic scenery that matched her attire perfectly.. the theme overall was that of a pirate captain, thus the song shared a sea shanty type-of-beat. Her attire consisted of a coat, which was left unbuttoned to reveal a frilly, white top. Her digits were accessorized using gold finger armor that shone as though stars in the purest of night sky. To Aira, this was almighty. This entire performance and even being able to see her performance made him wish to burst out in thunderous applause, yet that seemed rude. Restraining outbursts of excitement, all the blond could do was grin excitedly at her from the audience.
The music died down, signifying the end of her first song. However this was where she would interrupt to interact with fans, happily skimming the crowd with her vision for a suitable candidate. Her eyes landed upon Aira, shimmering instantaneously.

"Woah. Hey, beautiful~."

She approached the side of the stage, afterwards laughing as she crouched down to the stage floor in Aira's vicinity. She was in his vicinity..! This must be heaven, he surely had to be dead!
Alas, upon pinching himself, he was very much awake and alive. He smiled uncontrollably at her beauty with a thunderous; "I LO~VE YOU!"
"Haha!" She thundered a laugh, just as loud as he. "Damn, you're gorgeous. What's your name?" She neared the microphone to Aira.
"I'm Aira Shiratori!" He replied, eyes aglow with pure bliss.
"Ai-ha-ra!" Shouted she, afterwards whistling at him. "You know what, I've made up my mind. You wanna come up here with me?" Asked she, microphone to her mouth. She then returned it towards Aira.
"Oh my god, are you serious?!" He choked on his words, face heating up with embarrassment.
"Yeah!" She nodded eagerly, balancing on her heels in a gargoyle-like seating position. "C'mon, I want everyone to see you shine!"

She extended her hand towards him. In his own heaven, Aira snatched her hand in his, abandoning Tatsumi without a moment of hesitation. She wrapped her arm around his waist to prevent him from falling, afterwards gazing into his eyes for a brief moment. Flushing an intense red, Aira took in her looks as she did his.
"Do you all see this?" Asked she, cupping his face in her hands. Aira, now facing a distant camera, shut his eyes with sheer embarrassment. "Look at you! Jeezus, you're fucking stunning."
"Ahh, thank you..!" The blond was practically tail-wagging at her, eager to receive more praise from such an incredible woman.
"Wait, it gets better," she paused momentarily. "I recognize you. You're from ALKALOID, I love you guys. More importantly, I love your voice." She held his face, eyes half-lidded as she grinned at him.
"Thank you so much! Oh my god, you're so amazing..!" Aira was nearly moved to tears. This chance of a lifetime was truly happening!

"Think you could sing with me?" She questioned.

"Oh. My. God—! Yes, yes, yes!" He nodded his head eagerly.
"Woohoo! What songs do you like?" Asked she, passing the microphone to Aira. She then pressed a button on the earpiece, tapping it's miniature microphone.
"I, uh," Aira fumbled with the microphone momentarily. Name quickly grasped his hands in hers, steadying him. Face an intense red, Aira's words became strained as he spoke. "Really love all of your songs, but my favorite is 'Candy'."
"Ambitious, I like it!" She happily chortled a laugh. "Roll it!"
The soundtrack for the song 'Candy' began playing. The idol smiled at Aira, eagerly hyping him up with various gestures; a smile on her features.

Aira began singing, attempting to downplay his fears. Adrenaline numbed his very core, though he smiled blissfully. Singing along with him, Name was visibly impressed. The song 'Candy' is a sweet, intoxicating song about love and intimacy. It's gentle and tender to begin with, only picking up pace later in the song with a variety of high notes and a faster rhythm. A spunky love-tune it is, and this is the very reason why Aira adores it. Of course he had memorized the lyrics by heart, gushing them with every talent he has ever learned infused in every word. It seemed as though Name was blown away with his performance, as she quieted down on numerous verses to allow Aira's voice to ring out in the venue. The audience, as expected, was a thunderous uproar of cheering and applause.

As the backing-track began, Name swept Aira into her strong arms bridal style. Although still in heels, she spun around briefly with him. Laughing like he was being tickled aggressively, Aira wrapped his arms around her neck. He was practically kicking his feet at her, especially when her face neared his.
"Psst, Aira," she whispered, although her microphone amplified the sound. "Haha, can I bestow you a kiss?"
"Can you!" Aira echoed, nodding his head eagerly. Pressing him back in her arms, the idol placed a rough, though enjoyable kiss on Aira's lips.
It was heaven for him. He was internally shrieking, lavishing in her taste for every second he received it. Many of the members in the crowd would become jealous, though all were shrieking in an uproar of fans freaking out with happiness for Aira. One of the many perks of having a clean fanbase, that is.

Upon separating, Name twirled Aira back onto his own feet. "Woohoo, look at you~," said she as he pressed close to her. "Meet me backstage after this. I would not mind talking with you more later."
"Oh my god, are you joking?!" Aira jerked backwards in surprise.
"Nope, I genuinely want to chat more," laughed she, patting Aira's head. "Alright, let me help you down. If you're ready to go?"
"Oh, yes," Aira laughed awkwardly. "I have a friend waiting here."
"Yo, Kazehaya! Here's your son," she approached the side of the stage, swiftly grasping Aira's waist in her hands. She lowered the boy towards the minty-haired idol, who smiled gingerly at her. "I'm gonna need your approval sooner or later. Hahaha!"

"AAAHHH, I GOT KISSED BY HER~!!"