[ GN!Reader ] ➜ Snuggle Bunny

╰┈➤ Nazuna has been feeling lonely thanks to college campus life

         ╰┈➤ Nazuna has been feeling lonely thanks to college campus life. However, you're more than happy to make a few moves and snuggle him.

                                 ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Loneliness is not something that Nazuna is accustomed to feeling. Normally, whenever he feels slightly tired or anxious, you'd already have him scooped up in your arms. By that time, you'd be smothering him in kisses as he wished. Somehow, you feel a magnetic pull towards Nazuna. Maybe it's the way he smiles with his eyes, causing them to slightly squint and crinkle. Or maybe it's the way that he laughs, where he'll sometimes squeak in between beats of wholesome laughter— only to turn bright red in the face as he realizes the sound he just made. You always found it endearing. The way that he would stumble and occasionally fail to pronounce his words whenever he speaks to you was just too cute to ignore.
You're aware that he doesn't appreciate being called cute for that. Sometimes, he grows insecure about it. Nazuna will often say that he's an idiot whenever he fails to clearly articulate. However, you think that his way of speaking is perfect. If you were in a room full of everyone you've ever met, where you can't differentiate people by their voice of face, all you'd have to do is ask for Nazuna and request that he would rant to you. You'd recognize him based on tone alone.

While you began assembling dinner for yourself, you began to think of Nazuna. You thought deeply about the way he looks at you, and the unique color of his eyes. You like his eye a lot. In your opinion, Nazuna is soft, kind, and blindingly gorgeous. Normally, you're happy to accept others' opinions, but if anyone mentions Nazuna in a sentence with negative connotation, you immediately reject their reasoning. In an instant, they are automatically wrong and their minds must be filled with clouded judgement.
Nazuna scolds you for that way of thinking. He's not fond of the way you perceive others' opinions about him, although it does flatter him. You have no intentions of changing, though. Even if you wanted to, you doubt that you could. Just looking at Nazuna tells you everything.

Brrriinnggg~!

You immediately recognized the ringtone that you set specifically for Nazuna's contact. In an instant, you steered away from the beef stew that you had been idly scooping into two bowls. You raced to the counter of your home, snatching your phone as you answered the call.

"Hello, Nazu!" You excitedly said.
A soft, though awkward giggle came from Nazuna. "Hi, Producer! Did you eat dinner yet?" Asked he. You loved that nasally tone to his voice. Some might argue that it's annoying, but you adore it— simply because it's Nazuna.
You chuckled in return while setting the bowls of stew onto the kitchen counter away from the stove. "I just finished making dinner. How did your classes go?" You asked while rushing to pack the rest of the stew into a glass container.
Nazuna heaved a sigh. "They're exhausting, but I'm getting the hang of it. I think I can really start to relax now~." You could begin to hear his smile forming. The sound made your heart shriek and kick its imaginary feet.
"Haha, great job! Definitely relax, you deserve it," you closed the container of leftover stew. "Nazuna, are you alone tonight?" You asked, only afterwards realizing how soft your voice had gotten.
"Ah, thank you— huh? Yeah, I'm alone tonight. Why, though?" Nazuna questioned, apparently still a novice when it comes down to your tactics.