❝ A Heart That Only Plays For You - Leo ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯
                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
                                          │ │ │ │. ;;
                                          │ │ │ ✧
                                          │ │ ♡
                                          │ ✧
                                         ♡               

                                  ━━━━━━━

"I hope I'm playing on repeat in your head like that one song you really love and can't get out of your head."

"That one song you just can't get tired of."

You used to be a dispenser of flirtatious comments, shooting cheesy pickup lines at anyone you deemed worthy of it; yet that all was flipped inside out the moment you laid eyes upon Leo Tsukinaga. The composer's voice quickly became your favorite thing to hear, simply being in his presence caused your heart to explode. He has written a variety of songs with you in mind, and they never disappoint. Each song flows melodically with a new story, Leo's powerful voice turned soft with tender affection. Occasionally, your own voice will burst out into the musical composition. The theatre of it all continues to dazzle people outside of yourself. You could never get over the fact that each song Leo creates that resembles you always has the best audio quality. The music practically injects itself into your veins with addicting, playful musical riffs and vocal techniques that take years to master. Each time it is played, the stage must actually stand a chance to articulate the song's glory.

Leo's lyrics never fail. They consistently deliver a loving message about how caring for someone has positively affected one's life. Each song is written with the composer resting in your lap, eyes scanning over his work prior to presenting it to you. Upon baring witness to such a masterpiece, you couldn't help flushing red. You recalled bursting out into laughter as Leo eagerly observed your reaction. He's so sweet, it nearly brings you to overjoyed tears.

You will never forget the smaller memories; like sitting on the floor beside Leo, both eagerly pointing out areas for improvement in his newest musical composition. You recalled suggesting a classical trill, immediately watching as Leo's expression lifted. His emerald hues lit aglow, fanged teeth exposed in the largest smile you'd ever seen. According to the Knights, they all knew that was the moment Leo fell victim to Cupid's arrow. Something as minuscule as that and he was already head-over-heels. Being frank, so were you. Not because he has incredible music to share with you, but because his signature smile has been your primary source of serotonin for quite awhile now. Just his voice gives your soul peace.

Your heart races at the sight of him. His perfection radiates when underneath a spotlight; you could have sworn he'd blinded you. His other Knights are so incredibly talented that your mind fails to comprehend the unit. You understand it's one of the Big Three, yet that still doesn't talk up to Leo as much as it should. You had met him by accident, actually. When you spotted sheets of music soaring down to the ground in a hotel lobby, you were quick to observe the tablature written upon it. It wasn't long before your chin lifted to view Leo, his eyes fixated on you from above. You began to smile at him, marveling at the music he'd dropped.
"Missing something?" Joked the adventurous student.
Leo's composer heart soared instantly, his signature smile appearing on his lips. "Wahaha! I'm shedding light upon you!"

In all honesty, life felt akin to a blank canvas without him beside you. This could be called a dumb cliche, but you truly mean it. He is your reason to continue, putting things lightly. On Leo's end, his very humanity was restored by you. When he fell into a rut within his life, you were there to nurse him back to health. Even if he despises rehabilitating himself mentally, you're determined. Even when the tables are turned, the two remain together.
If you fall prey to a rut, all you need to do is run into Leo's arms. He'll allow you to rest in his lap, or maybe upon his back as he lays on his chest— his hands working to compose a new song. Even when conditions are foreign, the two simply return to one another for guidance. All of their spare time is spent together, idly gazing at the sky or snuggling as a horror movie is played.
Either way, the two cannot be parted. If one was taken, the other would gather armor and weapons; unleashing hell's fury upon the world until their beloved could be recovered.

They're the kind of couple to slowly dance about in the living room, movements fluid with one another as they do so. The two are inhumanly synchronized, possessing the ability to perform a dance number completely in time with one another without a moment's delay. This is most evident while they're classic dancing(a common activity for the two). As one's foot moves back, the other's hand will shift to permit a gentle sway to unfold in a glorious, romantic manner.
There have been a number of times where the Knights voiced their envy over you and Leo. In a way that they longed for their playful lover to smear icing on the tip of their nose, afterwards licking it off with a mischievous laugh.

A "For The Dancing And The Dreaming" type of love. A type of romance that love songs cower before, tails hidden between their legs as the two's love humbles them.

The type of love to last an eternity.

♡