❝ Hey, Beautiful! - Kohaku Ver. ( Feminine Reader ) ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

From her high-heel stance, to the way she sports her unit's uniform, she always had an intriguing air about her. The way her silhouette would ooze with readiness as she strides onstage, cloaked in fog and darkness, happened to allure some. One in specific is Kohaku Oukawa, a valuable member of Crazy:B. Alongside his idol peers, Kohaku peered up at a stage that the solo artist was stances upon. Her songs were melodic, consistent, and irresistible. Needless to say, Kohaku had heard of her existence from a good friend; Aira Shiratori. The blond had been ranting about her to him, specifically noting her habit of pointing out audience members and flirting with them. Being that she's still a minor, she tends to select those who she is familiar with; preventing any sort of mixed messages.

Huh, Love was right..

Thought the pink-haired Kohaku as he observed she. Her stage presence itself was enough to make him feel slightly intimidated, with lights beaming down on her and her unique attire. Unique was certainly not a bad thing. She looked approachable, her smile beaming as she performed. To Kohaku, she radiated beauty.

By the time her first song ended, it was routine for her to scan the crowd and put on her flirting face. Her hues shone underneath the spotlights as her expression knitted, eyes sweeping the audience. Suddenly, her gaze snapped onto Kohaku. He withdrew into the shadows as she approached the end of the stage, nearing his direction. She whistled at him, "Awooga— hello, beautiful." Seating herself on the edge of the stage, she extended her hand out towards the pink-haired idol.
"Uh, hello." Replied he, evidently awkward, although he did his best to uphold his polite behavior.
"Jeezus," she chortled a hearty laugh, propping her elbow onto her kneecap. "I gotta take a closer look at you. You're fucking stunning."
"D-do you want me to lean over?" He questioned, his cheeks flushing red.
"Oh my god, yes," confidently replying, she slid her appendages underneath Kohaku's chin as he leaned towards the stage. "Woohoo~ I'm in love. What's your name?"
"I'm, uh," he tripped on his words as her digits curled around his face. "Uhm, Kohaku Oukawa."
"I'm Name, since you look new here," she grinned at him, snickering a tad. "This feels stupid. Please, dear god, let me kiss you."
"Are you drunk?! We just met—!" He argued.

Rinne gave him a pat on the back, forcing him forth.

"Perfect," she laughed yet another hearty laugh. "Let's do this onstage, shall we?"
Although surprised, he recalled how Aira spewed about her. She seemed so nice too.. "Hand."
Eyes lighting up instantly, her muscular arm grasped Kohaku's hand. She hoisted him onstage, one arm gingerly supporting him. The amount of respect she had was evident, being she refused to grasp his waist, however simply supporting his back. "Look at you," she whistled once more. "Are you alright with this?"
"Hell yeah." Replied Kohaku, making a rash decision as though he was out of his mind.
The idol slid her hands onto his face, a grin drawing on her lips as she cupped his stunning features. She then leaned in, closing the distance between Kohaku and herself. Upon being met with her lips, the pink-haired boy's face instantly turned crimson. They were eager, as though she'd been waiting to do this since she spotted him.

Upon pulling back, Kohaku could faintly make out the laughter of his comrades in Crazy:B. He heaved an embarrassed sigh, afterwards smiling at Name. "Th-thank you," he stammered. "You're.. uh, you're a good kisser."
"Ah, I'm a good kisser? Awww, thank you," she proceeded laughing, as though she were truly in her own environment. "Fuck it, can I give you my number?"
"Yes, sure!" Kohaku nodded his head, beaming at her.
Practically squealing, she beamed back at him. "Dude, you're adorable. Okay, meet me backstage?"
"But of course." Suddenly smirking, Kohaku took her hands in his.
"Whaa—" she flushed an intense shade of red, instantly staggering backwards. "Agh—! He's so pretty!"
"Haha," Kohaku laughed at her behavior. "Could you help me off of the stage?"
"Anything for you.." croaked she as she hauled him into her arms, aiding him in returning to the audience.

"Forget flirting with the audience, I think I just found my soulmate." She laughed, spinning her hand in the air as a signal for the sound team to start up another track.