❝ Smooches For My Lover - Leo ver. ❞

•————— ♬ —————•

                              •————— ♬ —————•

Mwah~!

Childishly giggling, you and your orange-haired boyfriend happily spent time together in your apartment. You were standing near the bedside, sliding your hands under the composer's shirt. With a laugh of happiness, you lifted his clothes up a bit. You then quickly smooched his abdomen, gingerly tickling him. He burst into laughter, reaching towards you in return. As soon as his hands met your sides, he began tickling you. Laughing in unison, you flopped onto your back with Leo following.

"You thought you got away~?!" He playfully teased you, roping you towards his chest using his arms.
"No—!" Laughed the desperate producer—you—, thrashing about against Leo's relentless tickles.
"What was that? Whoop, I didn't hear you!" Challenged he, burying his face into your neck. As his breath trailed down your spine, you pressed further into him.
"You—" you were interrupted by intense laughter, tears gathering in your eyes as you wheezed.

Leo released you, thundering his usual, charismatic laughter. He pressed his forehead into yours, chuckling a tad. "Hehe, you're so cute~."
You cupped his face in your hands, grinning at him. "Yeah, but you're cuter." You shot back.
Squinting down at you as you wiggled into his lap, Leo smirked mischievously. "You want to bet?"
"Do I?" You rolled onto your back in his lap.
As he gazed down at you, face red with affection, he giggled. "I don't knoowww~," he snickered evilly. "Maybe you'll want this instead."
He leaned down, planting a kiss on your lips.

Laughing giddily, you hurried to sit upright. "Alright, you," you playfully knocked him over, giving his neck a kiss. "You asked for it."
Wrapping his arms around your neck, Leo playfully stuck his tongue out. "You can't do anything~."
Forcing a fake gasp of surprise, you jolted backwards. "How dare thee! I banish thine knight from further activities."
Leo inflated his cheeks, crossing his arms as he pouted. You watched the composer, whom was laid on his back, pout at your teasing. He glanced at you, seemingly checking if you were falling for his facade. He then shut his eyes once more, huffing aloud.
"How long are you gonna keep faking that for?" You questioned.
"What—! You called me a fake! I am unbelievably hurt by you!" Leo playfully yelled, a grin on his lips as he placed his forearm to his forehead.

You heaved a sigh, though smiling from the playful moment. You pat Leo's head, laughing as you did so. "You're such a cutie patootie."
Flutter blinking as he sat up, Leo stared at you with wide eyes. "Did you just call me a 'cutie patootie'?"
"Yeah!"

"Wha..? Why?"