❝ ALKALOID Vs. The Cement Mixer ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

╰─━━━━━━━─╯
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
│ │ │ │. ;;
│ │ │ ✧
│ │ ♡
│ ✧

   A "cement mixer" is a shot of rum and lemonade, which curdles the rum into a wet-cement-like film. It'll most likely make you sick and just overall is not good.
━━━━━━━
WARNING! ALCOHOL MENTIONS AND MENTIONS OF SICKNESS AHEAD.

                                            Aira Shiratori;

- He would have refused if he hadn't seen the Knights do it, getting completely inspired by Ritsu's laidback response. So, you paid for and handed him the shot; eager to see his reaction. When he sipped it, you restrained laughter as his expression contorted with visible revolt. He gagged audibly, setting the glass aside.

- What a surprise, he got sick later. He definitely shouted "never again!" while recuperating. He also received an earful from the others(including Kohaku). He was quite upset when even Kohaku got peeved by him.

                                                   Hiiro Amagi;

- He had no intentions of taking such a thing. He refused, sticking to his righteous nature. You wouldn't force him.. until his idiotic self accidentally drank it before you could, claiming he absolutely despised the taste of it. You then heaved a sigh; you wouldn't tell him what he'd just done.

- He was so confused when he got sick. He was literally "???". You kept the substance a secret, instead brewing tea for the two of you. You then sat down with him and had an absolutely incredible conversation about wildlife as Hiiro leaned against your chest; your hand gently toiling with his curly, crimson hair. You never told the others about the truth, so they just assumed what you ordered ended up being spoiled when you got it(let them think that).

                                                 Mayoi Ayase;

- He was TERRIFIED to try. He really didn't want to. However, with a bit of convincing from someone else, he finally took the shot. His face scrunched as he eyed the empty glass, eyebrows knitting as his nose wrinkled. Instead of waiting until later, he excused himself to the restroom to get sick right there.

- You eventually went in there to help out, consoling him so he could return home with you. Once you returned home, Mayoi profusely apologized for having you hold his hair back while he recovered. You brushed it off with a smile and a "it's fine" as you handed him a towel and washcloth. After a brief shower, Mayoi returned to you; dressed in the cutest bear pajamas. You had no choice but to cuddle the cutie.

                                            Tatsumi Kazehaya;

- Instant no. Direct side eye— blank stare; "no."

- He was fine, mainly because he refused to drink it. He warned you about doing so yourself, even going so far as to teach you a life lesson about decision making. Not like you needed it, but you appreciated it nonetheless. When you got back to your office with him, he offered to keep you company. As you worked, you conversed with him about a diverse range of topics; from cats to opinions on random foods. It was very pleasant!

                                        BONUS

                         ─────────────────
                       ┊      ┊     ┊⋆。  ┊     ┊    ┊    ┊
                       ┊ ⋆。 ┊     ┊      ┊     ┊⋆。┊   ༊*·˚
                       ┊      ┊     ┊      ┊     ┊    ┊
                       ┊      ‧₊ ༉   ┊     ˚✩     ┊    ๑՞.
                       ┊             ₊˚.༄             ┊

                                           Kohaku Oukawa;

- "Absolutely not." He would side eye you, casting agitated glares every so often. Eventually, as Hiiro had done, he would accidentally drink it. Once you informed him what he'd done, he simply stared into space as he processed the information. Taken aback, he'd immediately purchase food to go along with it in a struggle to avoid sickness.

- He did not avoid sickness. Later, he would be resting in your office; claiming he felt like utter shit. As you continued working(you didn't even notice), he snuck off to go hurl in the bathroom. Upon returning, you asked him where he'd went. He explained, then shook his head in disbelief. You allowed him to crash into your arms, patting down his silky, pink hair in an attempt to lull him into sleeping it off. Sleep it off he did, resting in your arms. When he awoke later, he thanked you and requested you keep him company. You suggested a movie in return, and Kohaku nodded eagerly.
During the movie, he fell asleep on you. Again. You didn't mind, instead turning the TV volume down and covering him with a throw blanket. His palms were pressed against your collarbone, gingerly feeling your pulse as his cheek smushed against your chest.

(I feel like he'd have a very pretty sleeping face. <3)