❝ Knights Vs. the Cement Mixer ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

╰─━━━━━━━─╯
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
│ │ │ │. ;;
│ │ │ ✧
│ │ ♡
│ ✧

   A "cement mixer" is a shot of rum and lemonade, which curdles the rum into a wet-cement-like film. It'll most likely make you sick and just overall is not good.
━━━━━━━
WARNING! ALCOHOL MENTIONS AND MENTIONS OF SICKNESS AHEAD.

Arashi Narukami;

- She laughed at her comrades. It was Leo's idea to try this "Cement Mixer", that ambitious little rapscallion. She would definitely refuse trying it whatsoever, even going so far as to defend Tsukasa from their peer pressure. However, in the end, they snuck it to her..

- When she got sick later, questioning what happened, you sat down in her apartment with her; sipping steaming tea to soothe her throat and stomach as you explain what the bastard Knights did. Either way, she wasn't too sick. It was quite mild.

                                   Izumi Sena;

- He waved you off, eagerly approaching the bar; boasting to the rest of the persons there that he would handle it so well. His attempt to procrastinate by complaining abruptly ended as the Knights began to chant "chug it!" in unison. Shutting his eyes, pinching his nose shut, he finally takes it.. immediately gagging on it. He would then go on to shout about how rancid it was.

- His boasts were proven incorrect. He, indeed, got sick from it. In fact, he was probably the worst of them all; raw dogging the toilet seat, hovering over it like this spelled the end. He was fine after some water, and many "we told you so"'s—and care from you—.

                                  Leo Tsukinaga;

- The composer would burst out into laughter, eager to test this "Cement Mixer". Upon receiving the shot, he wouldn't even bat an eye; instantly downing it. Though his face scrunched, he dove down to begin composing over the feeling. The rest of the Knights were floored with shock.

- He did, indeed, get sick afterwards. He would complain to you, whining about how awful it was and oh, the horror! You gave him water and snuggled him to sleep in the safety of your apartment; he was fine.

                                 Ritsu Sakuma;

- He barely lifted his head, shot in hand, downing it without hesitation. He would then scoff at it, evidently unimpressed by it. As expected, the Knights—and yourself— were shocked, more shocked than when Leo barely bat an eye. He would tell you how it was, saying it bored him.

- The first(and only) knight to evade sickness after drinking the cement mixer, Ritsu would reassure you that he's okay the moment you checked on him. When you told the other Knights, they were eager to call bullshit. They asked Ritsu(and got floored with surprise once more).

                                    Tsukasa Suou;

- He refused the shot, struggling against Leo's strength as the composer urged him forth. Once he was finally convinced(peer-pressured), he downed the shot.. almost puking in the process. He shuttered at the taste itself, unable to swallow it. Cupping his hand over the shot glass, he would spit out the disgusting shot.

- He didn't get sick, mainly because he didn't even swallow it. You made sure to praise him for his smarts as he relaxed in your arms, evidently relieved he didn't have to end up like the others who tried it(apart from Ritsu).