˚꒰ News˚ˑ♡ ͎·˚

ㅤ ﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ 。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ table of contents!¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. 3/1/2023 [ opening date ]
┊ii. 3/18/2023 [ date of "News"s creation ]
┊iii. 4/25/2023 [ original completion date ]
┊iv. ??? [ reboot date ]

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

꒰🖇꒱ What's New? ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔
━━━━ ━
┊ ┊
┊ ┊
┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ༉˚
┊ ┊
┊ ✧.

┊ ✧.

.✧

I'm currently doing a large revamp of the aesthetics. The more I learn about Wattpad, the better my writing can look and appeal. I'm happy that I can present to 901 readers! Thank you all.♡
- 3/18/2023

✎...

We have just reached 1k readers! Thank you for reading my work. Thank you to everyone who voted for this book as well! I really appreciate your notifications, it fills me with a kind of excitement that is very hard to come by.
- 3/19/2023

✎...

I am endlessly grateful for everybody who bothered to read this 40-part oneshot collection. I'm happy I could add 40 separate chapters(including aesthetics), but I would have quit awhile ago should the reads have been low. I owe it to you all. What better way to repay it than some news regarding my actual writing?

I'll be adding a lot of new fluff chapters and trying to expand that section a bit more! I have lots of new tropes in mind, so I'm excited to present them to you all.

I'm going to make a chatfic oneshot soon. This will probably include the members of Knights or ALKALOID alongside the reader insert. It'll be my first time trying that, so please try not to cringe too hard.
I really enjoy writing these and it is wonderful to know 1,12k others feel the same. This chapter is so positive, I love making updates to it. Songfic's and chatfic's are a new field I'm exploring, which I'll adjust as I will later.
Thank you! <3
- 3/20/2023

✎...

Today marks the first day of the "Chatfics" category existing! I'm having so much fun writing the mediocre jokes for it instead of texting actual friends. LMAO
Once more, I'm learning as I go. All of my writing is done on improv with loose outlines in my head and zero proofreading, so it's all raw jokes that instantly come to mind.

Thank you for reading! :)
- 3/21/2023

✎...

I ordered every chapter in alphabetical order, based on the character included in it. Example; (A)ira. His name begins with A, so his oneshots come first. I'm happy with how it turned out!

I also upgraded my dividers, it's definitely more flashy and I think better frames the images I want to provide. I usually trim images myself, so they won't always be the same size. I really love the new layout. :)

I added a new section, which is titled "Instructions". I think it's a really great thing to add, since some people are shy, even through a screen. If you want to make a request but feel a bit shy, this might help! Also, this is to clear any confusion you may have. I think this'll be handy for later, too.
As usual, this is my most positive section in the entire book. Gotta love this page🫶🏻
- 3/28/2023

✎...

The amount of spam/bot comments I get is unreal. I'm laughing so hard just thinking about it. Anytime I get a notification, I silently pray I won't have to see "Hi friend, I'm starting a blah blah app click the link". When I do, I quite literally make this face;
😟

I wish everyone luck on the Nazuna and Hiiro banners! Also, if you're touring to get either Kohaku or Mika, have fun— I hope you get all of the stars fast. <3
- 4/4/2023