❝ Chat With The Slumbering - Leo ❞

•————— ♬ —————•

                          •————— ♬ —————•

                                            It's windy today..

Lifting a hand to the gusts of wind, you found yourself smiling at it. The day was quite hot, leaving you grateful for the breeze. Sun shining high in the sky, clouds adrift, you proceeded towards the ES building. Such a staggering building stood in the sun as though it were a spotlight. Before you could enter, an orange blob caught your eye. Your head jerked to the left, gaze fixated on the strange lump laying in the emerald grass.
You had frozen to marvel at it for some time before finally proceeding forth. Hesitantly nearing it, you soon realized..

It's not someone's dyed dog. Dammit, that's Leo!

Did you feel like an idiot? Yes. Did that make you angry? Somewhat.
You quickly placed a hand on the composer's shoulder, shaking him desperately. He had fallen asleep hugging his music sheets, which made you assume he hadn't intended to fall asleep. "Leo, are you okay?!"
"Huh..?" One emerald eye opened, his expression lighting up upon seeing you. He scrambled to sit up. "Ooh, Producer! Uchuu! Can I hug you? Wait, but my hands are full with music."
"Here," you set your bag onto the ground, unzipping it. "Put them here."
"Wahahah! You're a lifesaver!" Hollered he, carefully placing his musical papers into the bag.
You zipped it with caution, avoiding snagging any of the paperwork. "Why are you on the ground?"
Crossing his legs to form a pretzel, Leo stretched his arms into the air above his head. "I was taking a lovely nap! Until you interrupted it," he glared sharply at you. "I won't be able to sleep again!" He whined.
"Uh, I'm sorry?" You awkwardly apologized, although quite accustomed to his noisy behavior.
"I have an idea, Producer~☆"

"Stay with me."
"Like hangout here with you?" You questioned.
"Yeah! It'll help me out a lot," he hugged onto you. "Please.."
"Wah, you know I hate when you do this—"
"Producer, come on.." His pupils swelled against his hues of green, making him look like some kind of ginger Toothless.
Face flushing red with how adorable he looked, you instantly caved. "Fine!" You blurted, afterwards sighing with defeat. He was far too powerful against you.
"Wahaha, yes~!" The thrilled boy hurtled forth, tackling you close to himself. Even though you laughed, your face turned flushed. You're a producer, and in public. Keep it together!

He smells good..

Instantly, it was as though you combusted. Eagerly tugging him close, you placed a hand on the back of his head. "Woah," you commented, face buried in his ginger hair. He smelled wonderful, like a sweet, coconut-laced citrus. His scent filled your nostrils as the sunlight warmed the exposed parts of your skin. "You smell amazing."
Leo grinned at you, his fanged teeth visible. He nuzzled into your neck, giggling into the process. "Ah, you're so waarrrmm~!" He whined, melting into you.
You snaked your arms around him, smiling softly to yourself. "Haha, I love holding you."
"Huh?" The shocked Leo froze in place. You could feel the heat rushing to his features as his cheek pressed into the nape of your neck.
"Sorry, that ruined the mood." You quickly said, feeling your heartbeat run laps in your chest.
"I just wasn't ready," he quickly told you, pressing into your touch. "Oh, this is great! Now Sena can't scold me for sleeping outdoors!☆"
"You really shouldn't," you told him, one of your arms slithering from around him to his cheek. The warmth in his face brought a serotonin-filled smile to your lips, your fingertips grazing his soft skin. "Something bad could happen."
"But I like it out here!" Complained Leo. "I won't sleep inside!"
"You have to." You playfully shot back.

"Noo—! I won't be able to sleep at night!" He whined, turning his body in order to angle himself. In your lap, he wrapped his arms around your torso, huffing dramatically.
You heaved a sigh of worry. "You're such a handful."
Laughing a bit to himself, Leo nudged into your chest. "How could you insult me?"
Returning his laughter, you leaned back on your palms. "Ooh, he's a handful," your teasing caused Leo's head to perk, his expression as though you'd killed someone. "What?"
"You'll pay for that—!" Hollered he as he hurtled himself forth.
You collided into the grassy ground on your back, bursting out into laughter. "Woah! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"
"Grrr—!" Leo bared his fanged teeth, laughing aloud as he placed his hands to your collarbone. "Wahaha, handful this!"

The moment you saw his signature smile, your features softened. He's so handsome. You're tragically obsessed with him, especially his personality. His damn smile makes you wish to swoon as though you're in a pick-me-girl's imagination. You gingerly rolled him onto his back beside you. He was practically kicking his feet childishly at this, seemingly thrilled to be playful with someone.
"Leo," you inhaled the pollen-filled breeze, a smile tugging on your lips. "I think you're so goddamn handsome. Let's do this more often." You turned your head to witness his reaction.
His hues shone as he quickly latched onto you. "Finally~! Yes, we shall nap here everyday!"
You laughed a bit. "Okay!" You tugged him closer, nuzzling into his cheek.

A new routine has just been born.