❝ Curious Sweets - Hiiro ( request ) ❞

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿                                          │ │ │ │

                            ╰─━━━━━━━─╯
                        ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
                                          │ │ │ │. ;;
                                          │ │ │ ✧
                                          │ │ ♡
                                          │ ✧
                                         ♡               
                            Requested by;  LeeArim
                                  ━━━━━━━

                                       The sun had set, a hue of golden drifting into the school building. Normally, you'd be consumed in stress from work and school. However, today was different. Today, you were marching through the school hallway with a broad grin. You held a box of candies in one hand, candies that specifically insinuate a certain game that one may play with their love interest. That's right, you'd been gifted a box of Puucka. They're thin sticks of bread, covered mostly in chocolate that tends to vary in flavor. Your choice today was green tea, a sweet flavor that isn't entirely overpowering and brings a lovely snack to the day.

"Psst, Lil Amagi?" You asked, peeking into one of the classrooms. As expected, it was entirely empty, apart from one person. His curly hair of red bounced as he lifted his head from his papers, yawning prior to smiling at you.
"Ah, Producer! Good evening." His sapphire hues shone upon spotting you, almost like a dog when spotting their companion.
You trotted into the classroom, kneeling before Hiiro's desk. After placing the box of Puucka onto the desk, your gaze shifted between both Hiiro and the green box. "If you aren't busy, can we play a game?"
He cocked his head, "What kind of game?" Questioned the idol, eyebrow raised with curiosity.
"So, it goes like this," you quickly tore the box and wrapper open, drawing one of the candies from the box. "I'll put one end in my mouth, you take the other. We have to keep eating until the other backs out."
Hiiro looked distraught. "That seems a bit inappropriate, doesn't it?"
"Haha," you beamed at him. "No. If you're not okay with it, that's alright."
Hiiro shook his head. "I'd love to play! But, what happens if neither backs out?"
You grinned mischievously. "Then we kiss."

He looked surprised that you'd say that so confidently. Growing bashful, his cheeks flushed a light shade of red. "Um— sure," he nodded slowly. "Let's play."
"Woohoo~!" Eagerly taking one of the sticks in your teeth, you stood with your palms against the desk, leaning towards Hiiro. He opened his mouth, gently taking the candy in his teeth. You began by chomping eagerly on the candy, nearly demolishing the entire thing in an instant.
Hiiro swiftly pulled back, grinning innocently at you as he chewed the candy. You heaved a giant, though silent, sigh. "Haha, that was fun!"
"Yeah," your heartbeat pounded in your chest, threatening to ring in your ears. "Another, maybe?"
"Yes, let's do it!" He eagerly opened his mouth.
You placed the chocolate-covered side to his lips, where he promptly bit down. You then stuck the bread side between your top and bottom teeth. And so the race began.

This time, however, you wouldn't let him get away.

The moment he broke the candy and swallowed it, you abruptly snatched his face in your hands. You lurched forth in an aggressive lean, smacking your lips into his. Hiiro jolted a tad in his seat, dropping his pencil. The sound of the pencil rolling off of the desk and falling to the floor echoed in the silent classroom as your lips remained against his. He even began to sloppily kiss you back. You shut your eyes to engulf yourself in the moment, your hands cupping Hiiro's face as though there would be absolutely no tomorrow. The boy's hands navigated onto your shoulders, where they would then rest. The kiss was beginning to suffocate you, the taste of his lips combined with green tea rolling over your tongue.
Desperately needing oxygen, you removed your lips from the intoxicating kiss. With your hands still on his face, lips so close yet not ready to touch once more, you remained frozen in place; hovering over the desk with your hands cupping Hiiro's face. The crimson-haired student began to grin at you. "So that was kissing?"
"Yep," you giggled, pecking his lips once more. "We should do it again."
"Can we really?" Asked the overly enthusiastic Hiiro.
You nodded eagerly. "Get ready for it!"

At your lips' collision into his, your heart flared, stuttering as though it'd been thrown into overload. Even the unconscious side of your brain couldn't handle this situation. Your stomach felt as though it was being attacked by not just butterflies, but acrobatic moves as well. Upon pulling back once more, Hiiro burst out laughing. "I like this! I want to kiss you everyday!" He confessed in an excited voice.
"Yeah—! I want to kiss you every second you're with me!" You confessed, inhaling deeply. It was time. "Hiiro, I love you. I love you so much."
His sapphire hues scanned you. "I love you, too! You're a very dear friend to me."
"No, Hiiro," you began laughing, placing your hands upon his shoulders. Now gazing into one another's eyes, you huffed audibly. "I want you to be my partner. Like, romantically. I really love you."
"Ah—?!" He flushed entirely crimson. "Is— is that okay with you?"
You nodded your head eagerly. "Yes! I want that so bad!"
"So do I, if it means I get to make you happy! I'll protect you!" He announced pridefully.

Hiiro snatched your hands in his, standing from his seat. He sprinted over his desk, hurtling at you without a beat of hesitation. The momentum sent you crashing to the ground on your rear, arms coiled around Hiiro as you began laughing. "Easy, Love!"
"Love?" He echoed.
"Yeah, a pet name."
Hiiro began to uncontrollably beam at you, smothering you in kisses from your cheeks to your lips. The action absolutely stumped your mind— was this really the Hiiro you know? Your heartbeat thumped relentlessly, head dizzied from his overwhelming affection. You squeezed him close to yourself, placing your chin on his shoulder. "I love you."
"I love you, too!" Hiiro's infatuating voice replied. "Hey, um, can you help me with my homework?"
You nodded your head a bit. "Yep. Sorry for taking you away from that," you pat his head. "Haha, I really do love you. I really love you."
"I love you! I really love you, too!" He happily declared.

You aided him to his feet in a swift twirl, laughing aloud as you did so. "Awesome, what're we working on today?"
"Science."
"Neat!"