❝ Love Bites - Leo ❞

•————— ♬ —————•

                              •————— ♬ —————•

"Uchu~!"

As per usual, Leo happily greets you with an overexcited, thunderous 'Florencia' hello. You peered over your shoulder, grinning with content.
"Hello, Leo," you slowly rose to your feet from your office chair. "How was your trip?" You asked.
"Oh—" he was interrupted as you grasped his waist, hauling him off of the ground. You placed him on your desk, burying your face into his neck. Senses bathed in him, you happily snaked your arms around his sides. "It was fun! My inspiration is overflowing~!" He squealed as though he had reverted into a small child.
You grinned, breathing a chuckle down his neck. As he shuttered, you spoke a breathy; "go on," moments before nipping his neck.

"I also tried this pastry place," said he, practically drooling at the thought. "The crepes there were so good.. I actually brought some back for you, too!"
"Mhm.." you hummed, still latched onto his soft skin. It wasn't like you were a vampire, not at all. Nor did you wish to be one. You simply love him dearly, and what better way to show it than love nibbles?
"Hey, if you're hungry, just eat what I got you! Not me!" Leo scolded, arms crossed as he eyed you. Even then, he remained still as you nipped his skin.
You released him from your jaws, gaze lifting. "One more bite? Please?"
"Haha, if you can't resist, go on!" He chortled a laugh, face flushed in spite of his casual behavior.

You pat his head from behind, your opposite hand resting on his shoulder. Eagerly tugging him closer, you proceeded to go to town. It was nothing suggestive—or it wasn't intended to be—, once more, it was your way of acknowledging his time away from you. Your way of saying 'I love you', per say.
And it seems Leo doesn't mind, as he placed his hand on the back of your head. "What is it about my skin you like?" He then began to eagerly laugh. "You just gave me ideas! I've got to get composing!"
By the time you'd released his neck, your face turned colorless.

You left a mark.

"Leo?" you took his hands in yours, happily aiding him in bouncing off of the desk and onto his feet.
"Make it quick, or else my ideas will never see the light of day!" Said Leo, emerald hues fixated eagerly on you.
"I left a mark." You confessed in a sheepish tone.
"Wha—" he felt his neck in his hand. As his eyes widened, staring at you, you immediately flushed red. "Haha.. hhh— I've got work to do."
This was the first time you'd seen Leo becoming flustered, especially over something that seemed so small to him. Alas, you both were aware of how the ES members would treat the situation. "Since there's a mark—" your devious smirk was wiped off your lips as the orange-haired boy interrupted you.
"I'll stay here, instead! Haha, I'm such a genius!" He thundered, swerving on his heels to face the desk. He then snatched a notebook, eagerly seating himself in the chair pulled near the desk.

This was typical of Leo. It didn't mean he was disregarding you, however. It just meant he was becoming excited, which in turn, always excited you as well. As you had done moments prior, you grabbed his waist, lifting him a tad. Scooping him into your arms, you seated yourself in his place. He peered over his shoulder.
"Oh, producer! The ideas~!" Sang the overjoyed Leo, eagerly grabbing a pencil to resume work.
You laughed aloud, resting your cheek upon his back with your hands fitted upon his hips. "What's going on up there?" You asked, tone sleepy as you shut your eyes.
Leo's breathing pattern soothed you unlike anyone else, should you get to listen to another. He was evidently most at ease whilst composing, where he most likely would confide his woe. That aside, you began to smile with infatuation as the musician began speaking.

In your lap, he rambled about his works, and the inspiration at his fingertips. He spoke of fluffy, cloud-like baby bunnies, and how much your affection influenced his take on their musical properties. In his somewhat-poetic tongue, Leo spewed on and on about how much he loves you. He was practically gushing to you through music, as he would say is the language of song.

"If music truly is a language, then I believe songs are their own word. Ours would be..?"
"Wahhaa! Love, of course!"