Chapter 2

So did you two enjoyed getting drunk yesterday? Sakayo asked as they began eating the waffles and pancakes that Ran had made.

Ran forced me" Rindou said making Ran kick him under the table. Enough you two! It's to early to begin a fight and if you do want to fight let me leave first " sakayo grumbled making them stop before they even started.

The rest of the breakfast was silent. I'm done" sakayo said as she stood up and put her plate in the sink. I'll be going now" she said and kissed her brothers cheek before leaving the kitchen.

She grab her bag that was on the couch and left, closing the door gently. As she walked towards her school she hummed a song.

Sakayo!" Sakayo turned around to see who called her. She smiled once she saw it was her best friend Ayumi, along with her twin sister Harumi.

Ayumi had a much darker brown colored hair while Harumi's hair was a lighter shade of brown.

Ayumi, Harumi! Good morning to you two" Sakayo greeted with a smile as she stop for a bit and waited for her friends.

Good morning to you too" Both Ayumi and Harumi greeted back with a smile and so they continued on walking to school.

Did you guys finish your essay on history? Sakayo asked both of them while they walked, this question made the sisters groan.

No, what the hell was he even thinking about? It's not like many can finish a fricking three page essay in a day! Much less a night! Ayumi huffed making sakayo chuckle.

And let me guess, you finished your didn't you? Harumi asked as she turned to sakayo. Yeah, it was the first thing I did when I got back home and I spend three hours working on it" sakayo said as she rubbed her forehead.

Lucky " Ayumi and Harumi both grumble as they reached the school gate.

They made they're way through the school grounds ignoring the looks of the other students.

See you guys at history class" Sakayo said as she gave a small wave to her friends before they parted ways to get to they're own classes.

Most students would part away to let sakayo walk pass them which she is thankful. But before she can reach her class someone blocked her way.

Mentally groaning she just tried to go around them but one of the girls stopped her.

What? Sakayo asked slightly irritated. Oh nothing, just wanna say you look ugly" she snorted and sakayo just rolled my eyes.

Sorry but I ain't your personal mirror so now if you'll excuse me I still have a class to attend to" sakayo said and went pass her, hearing some the small laughter and cackle of the other students.

Finally " sakayo mumbled to herself as she arrived in front of her classroom door.

Once she entered the room she was greeted by some of the students. Good morning to guys as well" she response with a small smile as she took her seat.

She took out her pen and notebook and just waited for the bell to ring and for the teacher to come inside.

Once the bell rang, students began entering the classroom and soon after the teacher also came inside.

They then began checking the attendance of each student's before proceeding about the lesson last time.

[ time skip! ]

The bell rang indicating that the last class of the day has ended. Well that is all for today and remember to pick a partner for your project next week" the professor said and left.

Sakayo began packing her things before a girl with honey blond hair came to her.

Um..." The girl said feeling slightly nervous. Yes? Sakayo asked as she turned towards the girl.

Umm, can you please be my partner in the project? The girl asked as she began fidgeting.

Sakayo thought for a moment, sure" she response making the girl look at her with a wide smile.

I'm Irena, nice to meet you sakayo " The girl, who's name is Irena, slightly bowed.

So where do we do the project? Your house or mine? Sakayo asked. Oh we can do it in my house" Irena said and sakayo nod before they left the classroom.

Can I borrow your phone? Sakayo asked and Irena just nod and gave her phone.

Sakayo typed in something before returning her phone back. I already typed in my number just call me when do you want to do the project" sakayo said before walking away.

...

Hi! I hoped you guys liked today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment!