chapter 3

I'm home! Sakayo said once she entered the house, only to be greeted by silence.

She heaved out a sigh, they didn't even tell me they were going somewhere' she thought and just went upstairs to her room.

She changed out of her uniform before laying in her bed. As she scrolled through her phone she got a call from her brother.

Hey bro, where are two?" Sakayo asked once she answered the call. Sorry sis we had a job, but takeomi will be there later" Ran said.

Who's takeomi? Sakayo asked as she stared at the ceiling. Remember the guy with the scar on his eyes last night yeah that's him" Ran said.

Well we gotta go now sis, bye and stay safe" Ran said. Love you" he added. Love ya too bro and stay safe you two" Sakayo said before Ran hung up.

Okay, guy with a scar in the eye last night" sakayo mumbled as she tried to remember who he was.

Ah, yes the one who help their drunk asses last night" sakayo laughed before she got a message from Ran again saying that takeomi was now in the front door.

She responded with a okay before leaving her room and went down stairs to open the door.

She opened the door to reveal the same guy last night. Hi" sakayo said and takeomi just nod at her, she step aside a bit for him to enter.

So, are you staying the whole night here? Or until my brothers come back? Sakayo asked as they went to the living room.

Until they come back, they'll be back by morning from what I heard from Mikey" Takeomi response as he sat down on the couch.

Oh okay then, do you want something to drink? Sakayo asked as she went to the kitchen.

No need, takeomi said as she took a cigarette from his pocket and lit it. Sakayo just shrugged as she went to make herself some coffee.

Hmm, if I remember correctly there's some cake left here' she thought and opened the fridge.

Ah here it is" she smiled but the frown. Which one of them are it and just basically left me half of it?! She sigh but nevertheless took it.

Well at least there's still half left" she grumbled as she took a fork and put it in the plate before pouring herself a cup of coffee.

She then went to the living room to see takeomi still smoking. She sat down at the opposite couch where takeomi was sitting.

There was a comfortable silence between them, not until sakayo decided to break it.

So, can you tell who was the other person you were with yesterday? She asked as she set down her cup of coffee after taking a sip.

That was sanzu, my brother " takeomi response as he put his cigarette in the ashtray in table.

That was your brother? I never expected that, I didn't mean that in a rude way though. It's just you and him look different from each other" sakayo said and reach out for the cake she was eating.

Totally different, that rascal is reckless" he grumbled making sakayo chuckle a bit.

I suppose your having trouble with every time? She asked after she ate some cake.

Every time" Takeomi response as he pinch the bridge of his nose. Well I guess my brother feel the same way to me, after all I can be a bit of a rascal sometimes " sakayo said as she set down her cake.

Oh? You don't seem one" Takeomi said with a raised brow. Sakayo just shake her head with a small smile.

Trust me, I can be. Like last time I almost burned the whole kitchen down since I tried to cook something without my brothers knowing " Sakayo said with laugh, remembering the events.

Ah, so that's why last time Ran and Rindou couldn't wait to go home every day for a week" Takeomi laughs.

Yeah, it was my fault " Sakayo laughed along with him, and with that the two of them continue to talk.

......

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment!