chapter 17

"Ohhh! I wonder which ride should I ride first" sakayo beamed as she got out of the car and went inside.

"Maybe you should eat first" Takeomi suggested making her nod slightly. "Ah yes your right" she grumbled before she turned to Kyle and the others.

"You guys hungry? You can take a break if you want since takeomi is with me" she said making Kyle and the others look at each other.

"Are you sure miss? Kyle asked and
sakayo just nod in response to his question.

"Alright miss if you say so but please don't really wonder of to far or else will be dead if anything happens to you" Kyle said making her nod.

"Don't worry I won't" she waved her hand before practically dragging takeomi with her towards a stall selling some cotton candy.

"Why did I even agree to this?" Takeomi  muttered under his breath making sakayo silently laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" Takeomi asked making her look at him.
"Hm? I wasn't laughing, what do you mean" she said as she sent him a small smile making takeomi sigh.

Once sakayo bought some cotton candy for herself she looked around. "Why don't you try the roller coaster miss?" Kyle asked as they went to her.

"Hm yeah, I guess. But all of you are coming with me, I wanna know who's gonna screaming later" she chuckled making the other three look at Lucas.

"Hey!" Lucas said as he throwed his arms up making sakayo laugh more. "Great, now I'm embarrassed in front of miss" Lucas muttered but they still heard it making them laugh.

"Let's just go" Lucas said and walked away, but they can clearly notice how red his ears were.

"Yeah we better stop teasing him for now" Sakayo chuckled as she followed after Lucas.

"Okay six people, so who's gonna sit next to me?" Sakayo asked as she look at them. "Sir takeomi will" Kyle answered making Takeomi look at him with a raise brow.

"Eh, fine with me" Sakayo mumbled as she got in and takeomi followed while the other four got in at the back.

"Now we'll see who's gonna scream the loudest later" Sakayo laughed as she looked at Lucas who's face went red.

[... ]

"It's time to go home now, your brothers might be worried later if you come back home late" Takeomi said making sakayo nod.

"Alright, let's go home" She mumbled and began walking back to the car.

The rest of the car ride was then silent.

Once they got back, sakayo immediately went inside and straight to the kitchen.

"Oh, your here sis" Ran said as he began cooking dinner. "Why don't you wash up first? I'm sure by the time your finish, dinner is ready" Ran said making sakayo nod.

"Nothing happened to you right?" Rindou asked before she can leave the kitchen. "Hm, nope nothing happened. After all the men you sent are reliable and Takeomi was there too" sakayo answered.

"Takeomi? No wonder I didn't see him in the headquarters all day" Ran muttered.

"Well I better go and take a quick bath" Sakayo said as she finally left the kitchen. "Do you think she'll fall in love with him?" Rindou asked his older brother who just shrug in response.

"Who knows, and if she did just let her. As long as she's happy I'm fine with that" Ran said with a small smile.

"Your right" Rindou sighed as he took out his phone and began scrolling through it.

(...)

"Dinner is ready" Ran said as he sets down the food on the table. "Hm looks like I'm right in time" sakayo said as she entered the kitchen.

"So how was your day sis?" Ran asked as he put some food on her plate. "It was good, I bought some new books to read and we even went to an amusement park" Sakayo answered as she began eating.

"How about you guys? How was your day at work?" She asked as she looked at them.

"It was alright" Rindou answered this and with that, the three of them enjoyed their dinner while talking about how they're days went.

....

Hi, please leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed today's chapter. See you in the next chapter in couple of days or maybe a week later.....