chapter 35

{.... }

"That is all for now. Class dismiss" The professor said and left. 'Hm, I wonder what should I eat for lunch today? I don't think Ran gave me my lunchbox' she thought as she packed up all her things and left.

She found that Ayumi and Harumi were already waiting for her outside. "Let's go?" Sakayo asked making them both nod.

They were about to leave when a student stopped them. "Sakayo? The principal called you to his office. He said someone is looking for you" the student said making sakayo nod.

"I'll meet you girls in the cafeteria" was the only thing she said before she turned around and went to the principal's office.

'I wonder who's looking for me. It couldn't be Ran or Rindou cause they would have informed me earlier' she continued her way to the principal's office.

When she arrived, she knocked on the door and waited for his response. "Sir? I heard you were calling for me?" She questioned.

"Yes, please come in miss Haitani" she heard the principal say. Opening the door and entering, she was a bit shock to see Takeomi there.

"Huh? Takeomi? What are you doing here?" Sakayo blinked in surprise. "Your brothers made me come here to give you this" he said as he handed her a lunch box.

"Oh, thanks" sakayo said as she took the lunch box. 'Fuck you Ran! You did this on purpose!' Sakayo cursed her brother in her mind as she smiled at Takeomi.

"Well, I'll be going now bye!" She left before Takeomi can utter another word. 'I'll be sure to get you back for this Ran!' She huffed as she walked towards the cafeteria.

"Oh? Where the heck did you get your lunchbox? I think you didn't bring it" Harumi blinked. "Takeomi came and gave it to me, I'm sure my brothers did this on purpose" sakayo sigh.

She can see and Harumi and Ayumi grinning at her as they walked to the cafeteria. "Sooo, when's the wedding" Harumi laughed as sakayo almost tripped on air at what she said.

"What the heck?! What if someone hears you? And why the hell would I need a wedding" sakayo half shouted half whispered as she looked around the hallway.

Thankfully there weren't that many people there since they were all either outside or in the cafeteria.

"What? I'm just asking" Harumi shrugged with a smile. "Like I said, it was just a one time thing! It won't happen again" she huffed making her friends roll their eyes at her.

"Really now? Sakayo we all know you won't give yourself to some random guy even if they were your brothers could worker. Unless you like that person" Ayumi shrugged making sakayo shake her head with a sigh.

"It doesn't matter. Dude, his literary much older than me! Than my own brothers who are six years older than me" sakayo huffed and looked at the lunchbox in her hands.

"Oh? So if he were a bit younger you would date him?" Harumi wiggled her eye brows at sakayo. "Well maybe, but I'm sure I won't be dating him anytime soon.

Plus, I don't even know if my brothers will agree. Not with such a huge age gap between us" she huffed slightly and sat down on one of the chairs that wasn't occupied by students.

"You'll never know that unless you try asking them. I'm sure they'll support you" Ayumi smiled at her as she opened her lunchbox and stared at it.

"Can I have some you yours?" She asked sakayo who gave a small chuckle and nodded.

Sakayo opened her lunchbox and shared her lunch with her friends. The three of them talk and laughed about random things until it was finally time for their afternoon classes.

{.... }

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow" sakayo said as she waved goodbye to her friends and got in the car where Ran was already waiting.

"Bye sakayo!" Harumi waved back at her while Ayumi just grinned at her slightly roll her eyes with a smile.

She fastened her seatbelt as Ran drove off. "So how was school?" Ran asked with a slight smirk making her glare at him.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" She huffed making Ran innocently raise a brow at her. "Whatever do you mean sister" he laughed as she continued to glare at him.

"That you purposely didn't give me my lunch and had to make takeomi come over just to bring it to me" She huffed making Ran chuckle.

"Hm? Maybe I did. Who knows" he shrugged at her. "So, do you want to talk about it?" He asked as he glanced at her before quickly returning his attention on the road.

"Talk about what?" Sakayo was confused at what her brother meant so she asked that. "I know if something is troubling you. Now tell me, I'll try my best to help you" he smiled at her.

Sakayo bit her lips before taking a deep breath. "Well it's about Takeomi"....

.......

Hi! So sorry for the very late update. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, even though it was slightly rushed.