chapter 25

"Ah, takeomi! It's nice to see you again" a middle age made said as he walked towards takeomi. He then smiled as he saw sakayo.

"And good evening to you miss. Takeomi's girlfriend?" He chuckled making sakayo quickly shake her head. "Ah no, just his partner" sakayo smiled back.

The man just nodded and then turned his attention back to takeomi. "Well it's good to see you again takeomi. Let's talk later" the guy said and left.

"The fuck? Did he just assume I was your girlfriend just because I was with you?" Sakayo question as her brows furrowed in confusion.

Takeomi seeing her look chuckled a bit but didn't answer. "Whatever" sakayo muttered and looked around, trying to find where her brothers or the others where.

"Ran and Rindou are probably upstairs, Koko and kakucho are over there and sanzu, Mikey and mochi are having business with a client on one of the rooms here" Takeomi answered when he saw her looking around.

"Oh, okay" Sakayo muttered and continued to look around, this time observing the party. "Are all the people attending here gang members or what?" She whispered to takeomi.

"Most of them are. Some are our business partners" Takeomi answered with a shrugged as he lit up a cigarette. "Is smoking even aloud inside here?" Sakayo questioned.

"Yeah, it is. Look around again, you can find some smoking" Takeomi said and looked at her. She did what he said to her and looked around again, finding that some indeed were smoking.

"Ugh, is this party gonna take long?" She questioned making takeomi shrug. "You just got here, try to at least enjoy your time and maybe make some friends" he said as he turned to her.

"Pfft, yeah right. As if I want to be friends with some hoes, slut and bitches so no" She shrugged making takeomi raise a brow but didn't question it.

The whole night sakayo just stayed with takeomi, following him around like a lost puppy until Ran finally took her home.

"Finally!" Sakayo said as she plop down her bed, not even caring if she still hasn't changed from the dress she was wearing.

"You aren't gonna change?" Ran asked as he stared at her. "No, I'm to tired" Sakayo simply answered.

"Alright, sleep well since you still have class tomorrow" Ran said as he turned off the light and closed the door gently.

"Finally some good night and well deserved sleep" sakayo sighed in content. Falling asleep instantly once she closed her eyes.

{.... }

"Sakayo! Time to wake up or else your gonna be late for school" Ran said as he knocked on the door.

"Ugh, I'm up so stop knocking on my door!" Sakayo said as she throwed a pillow at the door.

"You better pick up that pillow later" Ran said before walking away. Sakayo let out a huffed before getting out of her bed and went to pick up the pillow she throwed.

"Damn school, I still want to sleep" she grumbled to herself as she put the pillow back at her bed.

She then went to her closet, rummaging through it to find her uniform. "Andddd I need to do my laundry" She mumbled as she closed her closet.

Letting out a sigh she entered her bathroom.

.........

Heyy!! I'm so sorry for the very late update! Please do understand that I have so many school works that I need to do.

But do leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed today's chapter!