chapter 23

"Sis! I can't believe that you ate all the ice cream. You didn't even left me some" Ran said as he entered sakayo's room and saw the now empty ice cream container.

"Like I told rindou. It's mine" sakayo huffed as she looked up from the book she was reading and turned to her brother.

"But still!" Ran argued. "No, that was mine. Takeomi bought it for me so it's technically mine" sakayo shrugged before returning her attention back at the book she was reading.

"And you ate it in just an hour?" Ran asked making her hum in response. "Don't complain to me later that your stomach hurt" Ran grumbled before leaving.

"Yeah he'll probably get over it after an hour or two" She muttered under her breath and not even a minute after she said that Ran burst into her room again.

"Sis! I need your help again! I'll double our deal if you help me" he said making sakayo raise a brow. "Oh? But what kind of help do you need?" She asked.

"Your going to a party later. Don't worry Koko already has a dress bought for you" Ran said making her nod. "Alright fine, you promise that you'll double the current deal right?" She asked for confirmation which Ran just nod at.

"Alright, I agree. What time is the party later and who will be with me?" She asked. "8 in the evening later and takeomi will be with you the whole time. Don't worry though me and the others will also be there just in case" Ran said.

"Alright, you can leave now so that I can continue reading my book since you keep interrupting me" she huffed as she shooed Ran out of her room.

"Thanks again sis" Ran said as he left, forgetting to close her door which was now wide open.

"Close the door dammit!" She shouted but Ran just ignored it. She grumbled under her breath and stood up to close the door. "I better check the dress later, I just wanna finish the book I'm reading" she sighed and closed the door before returning to her bed.

Just as she got comfortable in her bed and was about to begin reading again, someone knocked on her door. "What is it now?! Can't I just read in peace!" She stomped her way towards her door and fling it open, revealing takeomi standing there.

Takeomi raise brow at her as she tried her best to calm herself down. "What?" She asked as she crossed her arms with a huff.

"Ran said to give to you" he said and handed her a box before leaving. 'Calm down sakayo, his brother so you can't beat him. Calm down and just think of the deal' she thought as she slammed her door shut.

__

"What the fuck did you do to piss her off like that?" Rindou asked his brother as they all heard sakayo slam her door close.

"Bothered her while she was reading a book" Ran shrugged making Rindou sighed. "No wonder she's pissed" he muttered as he look at his older brother.

"Yeah you better lock your door later when you sleep. She's gonna get revenge from what I can tell" he said and Ran just hummed.

"I know, that's why I'm planning on buying her some foods later. Pretty sure she'll forget about it once she sees food inside her room" Ran answered.

"So is this like a daily thing between you guys then?" Koko asked making both brothers look at him. "Yeah it is, so better get used to seeing it when your here" Rindou said with a shrugged.

__

"Achoo" sakayo let out a sneeze as soon as she sat down on her bed. "Is someone talking about me? Probably Ran and Rindou" she grumbled as she once again got comfortable on her bed.

"Yeah the next person who'll disturb me will surely pay for it" she huffed as she reopened her book and continued on reading.

.....

Hello! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter~ do leave a vote and comment if you did and see you in the next chapter! Bye bye!