chapter 33 🔞

"Hmm, I hope your not forgetting about the reward you'll give me right?" Sakayo grinned once she and Takeomi entered the house.

Takeomi just looked at her before sighing. "Hey! What's with the sigh? Gee I hope your not regretting what you offered earlier. There's no turning back mister" She huffed as she dragged Takeomi to the couch.

"Fine, if you won't make a move I will" she grumbled as sat on his lap once he sat down on the couch and kissed him.

She felt Takeomi smirked through the kiss as he hold her hips. Soon, both of them pulled away.

Sakayo let out small huffed breaths as she look at Takeomi. "Let's end this quickly, can we? I don't want my brothers to know that I slept with someone" She laughed as she kissed him again.

She let out a quiet moan as she felt Takeomi's hand on her thight, hiking up her skirt a bit. Takeomi then pulled away from the kiss and began trailing kisses on her neck, which she tilted a bit to give him more access.

Takeomi kept on kissing her neck until he nibbled on a particular spot in her neck that made her moan a bit.

And before she even knew it, her top clothes were on the floor and Takeomi began trailing his kisses down until he reached her breast.

"Hng~" letting out a quite moan, she run her fingers through Takeomi's hair. She felt Takeomi's other hand began to trail up her skirt.

"Fuck" she cursed out a bit as she felt Takeomi's thumb circling against her clit. Takeomi let out a quite chuckle as he saw her whimper a bit as he suddenly thrust a finger inside her.

He inserted another one making sakayo gasp.
Soft whimper escaped sakayo's lips as takeomi began to move his fingers.

Sakayo felt a knot on her stomach begin to form as soon enough, she came all over Takeomi's finger.

Sakayo sat there panting while Takeomi pulled his finger out of her. "You want more?" Takeomi asked making her nod.

"Yeah, and make it quick will you? My brothers might be here in a few minutes" she said making takeomi hum.

Soon enough, she found herself being laid down on the couch as takeomi began to take his pants off.

"Now spread those legs of yours" Takemoi said and sakayo just spread her legs. A small whimper escapes her lips as she felt Takeomi's tip inside of her.

"Fuck! Soo deep" she gasped as she felt takeomi fully enter. Soft moans and whimpers escaped her lips as Takeomi began move in and out of her.

"Hng" Sakayo let out a gasp as Takeomi hit that sweet spot. "Fuck, I think I'm close" she manage to say out in between her moans as she felt a knot on her lower abdomen begin to form.

Moans and gasp continue to escape her lips as Takeomi continue to thrust in and out of her. "I'm about" she didn't even finish her sentence when came.

"Hey, slow down a bit" she whimpered out, feeling slightly sensitive due to cumming not long ago.

Takeomi just chuckled at her thrust a bit more harder making her moan out loud. "Hng" another moan escapes her lips as Takeomi began to hit her good spot repeatedly.

Soon, Sakayo felt another knot in her lower abdomen begin to form again. "Shoot, I'm so close again" she said as her eyes rolled up a bit at the pleasure she was feeling.

Takeomi just looked at her and smirked before he began to trail kisses in her neck. And with a couple more thrust, she came again, along with Takeomi who relased his cum inside of her.

Sakayo's chest heaved up and down as she stared at Takeomi. "We probably should clean things up before my brothers came back" she muttered as she sat up once Takeomi got off of her.

When she stood up and tried to walk, she realized that before she can even take a couple of steps, she'll likely fall over.

With a sheepish smile, she turned back to Takeomi who was looking at her with a raised brow and a smirk.

"Care to help me up to my room?" She asked, earning a small chuckle from Takeomi.

.....