chapter 34

{... }

"Sis? Time to wake up. Hurry up or your gonna be late for school" Ran said as he knocked on Sakayo's door. "Five more minutes, my head hurts" Sakayo answered with a groan.

Of course, saying that her head hurts was just an excuse when in reality, it was her whole body that hurt. "Damn, didn't regretted it though" she laughed a bit as she stood up.

"My legs are still kinda sore, but I can manage" she muttered to herself before going to her bathroom to take a shower.

Once she was done showering, she changed into her uniform before heading down stairs. "You look exhausted" Rindou said making sakayo sigh.

"Just a bit but I'll be fine" she shrugged as she sat down and took the plate of waffles Ran handed her. "I'll be waiting in the car, finish your breakfast" Rindou said before he left.

"So" Ran started making sakayo look at him with a raise brow as she took a sip of her orange juice. "Had fun fucking Takeomi?" He smirked making her spit out the juice she was drinking.

"Ha?! How!" Sakayo can feel her face redden by each second that pass by. "Hmm, just a lucky guess but base on how you react, I take it that it's true" Ran laughed making Sakayo groan.

"It was a one time thing so shut it" she grumbled before she continued eating her waffles. "I'm not mad sis, so relax" Ran shrugged as he too say down across her and began eating his own food.

"I know that" Sakayo huffed making Ran laugh. "Although I'm quite curious on whenever you'll come running to me saying that you like him" he grinned at her making her glare at him.

"That would take a long time so shut it" she grumbled and quickly finished her food. Once she was done, she put her plate in the sink before grabbing her bag.

"I'll be leaving now. Bye" She said before she hurriedly went out. "Just to let you know, Rindou knows it too" Ran called out making her groan in annoyance.

"Hey sis" Rindou smiled at her when she got inside the car. "Not another word" Sakayo hissed as she glared at her brother as she put on her seatbelt.

"Alright, whatever you say" Rindou smirked earning a scowl from his sister. The car ride to the school was silent as Sakayo refused to talk to Rindou.

Once they arrived at school, Sakayo quickly unbuckle her seatbelt and went out. "Bye sis have fun" Rindou called out making sakayo roll her eyes.

"Sakayo! Good morning" Harumi and Ayumi greeted once they saw sakayo. "Hey girls, good morning to you too" sakayo smiled as they began to walk inside the school.

"Hm, why do I feel like your hiding something from us" Harumi said as she curiously look at sakayo who just avoided eyes contact with her.

"Ha! So your really hiding something. What is it?" Harumi asked making sakayo sigh. "I slept with someone" she grumbled making the two girls besides her gasp.

"Wait really? Who? Is he handsome? Do you like him? Did your brothers know? How old is he? What's his name?" They both asked at the same time.

Sakayo stopped in front of her locker before she began answering their questions.

"Yes really. His name is Takeomi, one of my brothers coworker. I didn't know his age but I do know his a little older than my brothers.

Yes my brothers know, and well he is kinda good looking" Sakayo shrugged as she closed her locker after getting all the things she needed.

"Well, I'll see you girls later at lunch" Sakayo waved at them before she proceeded to walk towards her class. "We need full details later" she can hear Ayumi say making her chuckle.

She then entered her classroom and sat on her chair and just waited for their teacher to come. She just listened to the other students talk about random things.

Like how was there day yesterday, homeworks, projects or even about their boyfriends and crushes.

As she was sitting there, her mind could help but wonder back last night. With a silent groan as layed her head on her desk.

'Fuck that, it was only a one time thing so why do I keep thinking about it?' She thought before she heard the professor come.

They all greeted him and he greeted them back and with that the class began.

.....