chapter 13

"Sakayo, your brothers are here" sakayo heard takeomi said making her sigh as she stood up.

"I hope they aren't that drunk like last time" she mumbled as she left her room.

Once she got down stairs she was met with takeomi and sanzu carrying her drunk brothers, and it seems like sanzu himself was drunk.

"How the fuck did they even drove back here without getting to an accident?" Was sakayo's first question to takeomi who just shrugged.

"Ask then not me" takeomi said as he stared at her. "And I don't think that your brothers would really agree on swearing like that" takeomi added making sakayo shake her head.

"It's not like I really sweared that much, I only said fuck" sakayo stated. "That's twice now" takeomi said with a chuckle which made sakayo Huff.

"Oh shush and just help me with them" sakayo grumbled which made takeomi chuckle more.

The two of them then helped Ran and Rindou to their rooms. Sakayo let out a sigh as they finally layed Ran down on his bed.

She turned to takeomi with a small sigh. "Thanks for the help" she mumbled as she turned off the lights before they left the room.

Takeomi just hum in response as he reach for his pocket for another cigarette.

He then lit it up as they both sat down on the couch. "Aren't you gonna go home?" Sakayo asked as she tilted her head a bit making takeomi look at her.

"No, I'll be staying here since I need to talk to your brothers. I was gonna do that earlier but they left and came back home, drunk" takeomi said as he puff out a cloud of smoke.

Sakayo just nod at him before letting out a small yawn. "Well just wake me up if anything since I'm going to sleep" sakayo as she stood up and went to the stairs.

But stop before she can take a step. "And by I mean wake me up when something happens, don't do it unless it's an emergency" she said before going upstairs.

Takeomi looked at where she was standing a few seconds ago before chuckling to himself.

'Their sister sure is interesting' he thought as he took out his phone and just scrolled through it.

[... ]

"Sakayo time to wake up" Sakayo woke up due to Rindou's voice and his knocks on the door.

"Alright, I'm up! So quit knocking on my door like your gonna break it!" Sakayo hissed and Rindou stopped before walking away.

"Gee, what was he thinking? Is he gonna break down my door or what?" Sakayo grumbled as she let out a small yawn.

"Well might as well take a shower and get my day started" she added as she stood up and went to her closet to get some clothes and then went to her bathroom.

She then put her clothes where it wouldn't get wet before turning on the water, waiting for it to be at the right temperature before stripping of her clothes and stepping in the shower, letting the warm water hit her skin, letting the water roll down her body to her feet before going to the drain.

"I wonder what's for breakfast?" She mumbled before she started applying some shampoo on her hair.

.....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did!

See ya in the next chapter, stay safe always and love you guys!