chapter 9

"No, your not aloud to stay up late" Ran said making sakayo huff. "Why not?" Sakayo asked with a pout as she look outside the window.

"Because I said so" Ran said as he look at her for a few seconds before returning his gaze back on the road.

"Ugh fine" sakayo grumbled as she crosses her arms and look outside the window.

"But I'll allow you to stay up late tomorrow, since it's Friday" Ran said making sakayo look at him.

"But I wanna stay up tonight" she whined making Ran chuckle. "No, since you still have school tomorrow" Rindou said making her sigh.

"Fine, but you said it, no taking it back" Sakayo said to them. "Takeomi is my witness in that" she added as she pointed at takeomi who looked at her with a raised brow.

"Yeah, don't drag takeomi in this one" Ran laughed making sakayo roll her eyes. "Fine, but his still heard what you said" She huffed making the three men laugh.

And with that the car ride was silent.

Once they got back, sakayo was the first one to get out of the car and went straight to the door.

"I'm going to my room, call me if you need anything" She said as she entered the house and went straight up stairs to her room.

Ran and Rindou only shake their heads as they watch they're little sister. "Your really spoiling her huh" Takeomi said as the sat in the living room.

"Pfft, what? No" Ran answered making takeomi raise a brow at him. "Yeah, giving her your black card isn't really one way of spoiling her" he said making Ran shake his head.

"Of course not, I only gave her that so she can buy whatever she wants after she's done buying the materials for her project" Ran defended making Rindou who was sitting besides him sigh.

"It's still the same" He said making Ran look at him. "Pfft, please. Says the one who also spoils her" He grumbled making Rindou glare at him.

Rindou didn't back down and glared back at his older brother making takeomi who was watching all this sigh.

[.... ]

Sis, time to wake up or your gonna be late for school " Ran said as he knocked on Sakayo's door.

"I'm up" Sakayo response in a raspy voice making Ran furrow his brow so he went inside her room.

"Hey you feeling okay?" Ran asked as he went and on the edge of her bed. "Not really, my head hurts so much" Sakayo response before she let out a cough.

Ran stood up and put his hand in her forehead. "I'll call your teacher and explain that your sick" Ran sighed as he gently push his sister back to lay down.

"I'll cook you some soup so just lay there and rest okay?" Ran asked and Sakayo just nod in response.

"Hey Rin, you don't have work today right?" Ran asked Rindou once he got to the kitchen.

"Yeah why?" Rindou asked as he look up from his phone and look at his brother.

"Sakayo's sick" Ran said as he prepared some vegetables to put in the soup he was gonna cook for his sister.

"I'll go buy her some medicine then" Rindou said as he stood up and took his key from the table before going out.

....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did❢