chapter 12

"You just ate five minutes ago, so why are you eating again?" Rindou asked as he look at his sister who was eating some cookies.

"Because I got hungry?" She answered, though it came out more like a question than an answer.

Rindou just shake his head as he sat besides her and took a cookie before eating eat.

Sakayo gave him a glare, "see? You also ate dinner five minutes ago yet here you aare taking some of my cookies" sakayo said with a huff.

"Well I was the one who bought this" he said making Ran gasp. "No you didn't, I did" he said making sakayo roll her eyes.

"Whoever bought it doesn't really matter, it's mine now" Sakayo huffed as she slapped away Rindou's hand who tried to take another cookie.

"That's enough, it's mine" sakayo said as she glared at her brother. "Okay fine" Rindou grumbled as he rolled his eyes.

But he did still try to take another one from her, to which earned another slap from sakayo.

"Stop it" sakayo said as she sent him a warning glare. "Yeah, your getting better alright" Rindou grumbled as he rubbed his hand.

"I'm going to my room to finish this, before Rindou tries to take another one" sakayo grumbled as she sent a small glare at Rindou.

"Alright then sis, but don't eat to much or your gonna have a stomachache just like last time when you ate to much" Ran reminded making sakayo nod.

"I'll be sure not to eat to much" she said before she went upstairs. "I'm leaving" Rindou grumbled as he stood up making Ran raise a brow.

"Where are you going?" Ran asked his younger brother. "To the bar" Rindou response making Ran stand up to.

"Well I'm going with you" Ran said making takeomi sigh. "Don't call me when your to drunk to drive later" takeomi sighed making Ran chuckle.

"Sorry but we're still gonna call you like last time" Ran grinned before they left, leaving takeomi to sigh again.

After a few minutes, sakayo went back down stairs and raised a brow at where her brothers at.

"Did they already went upstairs?" Sakayo asked and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"No, they left to go to the bar" she heard takeomi response making her sigh. "Great, then I'll be the one to clean up their mess when their drunk" she grumbled as she walk back to the living room.

"Well, just call me when they're back home" she said to takeomi who just nod in response to her.

Well I better prepare their beds now' sakayo thought with a sigh as she went upstairs to prepare her brothers room for their drunk ass later.

.....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment!

See you in the chapter!