chapter 15

"Well, we're leaving now sis" Ran said as he kissed sakayo's forehead. "Keep safe later when you go out okay? Call me if anything happens" He said and sakayo just nod in response.

"I will, now both of you go and keep safe" She said as she slightly push her brothers out.

"Stay safe both of you, I don't wanna visit the hospital later on" she sighed making them shake their head.

"Don't worry sis that won't happen" Ran said. "For now" Rindou added making Ran smack him in the head.

"You know what, just leave already" she grumbled as her brothers laughed and left.

"Finally! Peace and quiet" she hummed as she closed the door and went to the living room.

"Oh yeah, you still haven't left" sakayo said as she look at takeomi. "Why? You kicking me out?" Takeomi chuckled as sakayo shake her head.

"Nah, just saying" sakayo mumbled as she sat down. "So, is it true your free today?" She questioned making takeomi looked at her with a raised brow.

"I thought you said you didn't want to bother me?" Takeomi asked making sakayo huffed.

"I didn't say that your going with me! I just asked" she mumbled as she look away from him, making him chuckle.

"Well to me it does sound like that you wanna ask me to accompany you" he said as he slightly shake his head.

"It does not! I just asked you" sakayo huffed to him. "Alright, alright whatever you say" takeomi said making her Huff again.

"But are you really free?" She asked as she looked at him. "Yes" takeomi gave a short response before he returned his gaze to the book he was reading.

"Then can you accompany me?" Sakayo beamed making him chuckle. "And here I thought that you wouldn't really ask me" he said making her roll her eyes slightly.

"If you don't want to then don't" she grumbled before she stood up. "Well I'm gonna go change" she said and went upstairs.

"I thought Ran said he'll send some men to go with her" takeomi sighed as he closed the book he was reading and waited for her to come back down stairs.

"Alright I'm all done!" Sakayo said as she went down stairs after a few minutes.

"I thought your brother said that he'll have some men go with you?" Takeomi asked her and she just shrug in response.

"I dunno about that" she said and just then there was a knock on the door. "Oh will you look at that, they're here" sakayo grumbled as she and takeomi went to open the door.

"Are you miss Sakayo?" One of the guys asked after sakayo opened the door. "Obviously, unless you see anyone else here or than takeomi" sakayo said as she slightly roll her eyes.

"Ah yes sorry. May we ask where your going?" The same guy asked. "To the mall" Sakayo answered with a small sigh.

"Your asking me questions after questions yet you didn't even introduced yourselves" she said and look at the four of them.

"Ah yes, we're sorry miss" the same guy apologized and began to introduce himself and his partners.

"My name is Kyle miss, this is Lucas, Alex and lastly Ethan" Kyle said and pointed to his partners respectively as he stated their names.

Sakayo just nod at this. "Wait, are you coming with me to the mall and just follow me around?" She asked them.

"Yes, that's what Sir Ran told us to do" Alex said making her sigh. "Fine let's go" she huffed and walk pass them and to the car that was already ready.

"Great now I have five babysitters" She grumbled to herself as she got in the car.

....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's update. Please leave a vote and comment if you did and see you in the next update.