chapter 11

"Hey sis, you feeling better now?" Ran asked as he entered his sisters room. "Yeah, I am feeling a bit better now" sakayo smiled as she sit up.

"Well that's good to hear, I bought you some new books for you to read" Ran said as he handed sakayo a bag.

"Really? We have like a library just a few doors away from my room, and you bought me more books?" Sakayo asked.

"Of course, I know how much you love reading and those books are from your favorite authors" he said making her smile.

"Awe, thanks Ran" she said and hugged her brother. "Welcome sis, anything for you" Ran smiled as he hugged his sister back.

"And you don't call this spoiling her?" Takeomi suddenly asked making the two look at him.

"This one is an exception, she's sick!" Ran argued which made takeomi shake his head. "Yeah yeah, Rindou called dinner's ready" Takeomi said before he left.

"Yeah, you are spoiling me to much" sakayo chuckled making Ran turn his head to her. "Not you to sis!" Ran pouted making sakayo laugh.

"Alright, let's go eat before the food gets cold" sakayo said as she stood up. "Oh yeah, better not stand up so suddenly" she grumbled as she sat back down on her bed.

"You okay sis?" Ran asked and sakayo just nod. "Yeah, I'm alright" she said as she stood up again.

"Okay then let's go" Ran said as he and sakayo left her room. "What's for dinner by the way?" Sakayo asked.

("Fav food") Ran answered making sakayo grin. "Really?" She asked and Ran just nod with a chuckle.

"Yeah really" Ran said as they entered the kitchen. "Hey sis, feeling good now?" Rindou asked as he saw his sister take a seat.

"Yeah, I am feeling a bit better" sakayo smiled. "Well that great, Ran also bought you some cookies that you can eat after dinner" Rindou said as he gently ruffled his sisters hair.

"Oh,really? Well I'll bring it to my room and eat it later then" sakayo grinned. Takeomi then look at Ran with a raised brow.

"And you don't call this spoiling her?" He asked making Ran shake his head. "Of course not, is it wrong for a brother to buy food for his sick sister?" He asked making takeomi shake his head.

"Hm, aren't you gonna eat Ran?" Sakayo asked as she and Rindou began to eat already.

"Oh, don't worry about me you eat first so you can drink you medicine and have some cookies" Ran said with a smile making sakayo nod.

"Yeah, your not spoiling her" Sakayo heard takeomi grumbled making her chuckle a bit, to which resulted to her coughing.

"Gee, slow down will you?" Rindou asked as he handed her a glass of water. "Sorry" sakayo sheepishly mumbled as she continued on eating.

"So I can't stay up late tonight?" Sakayo asked after a few minutes of silence. "No, your sick and you need to rest" Ran said making her huff.

"But I'm feeling a bit better now" she said and Ran just shake his head. "You can stay up late tomorrow, but not tonight" Ran said making her nod.

"Fine" she grumbled and finished her dinner. "Soo, where are the cookies?" Sakayo asked as she look at her brothers.

"You just ate, you can have them in a bit" Rindou said as he stared at his sister. "Honestly where do you even put all the things you eat" he grumbled.

"On my stomach of course" sakayo said making Ran chuckle.

.....

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote or comment!