chapter 5

[.... ]

The next morning sakayo woke up due to the sun hitting her face. She let out a small groan and turned the opposite way.

She slowly opened her eyes and look at the time, seeing that it was only 5:19 in the morning she closed her eyes again.

Wait, my brothers aren't here yet, so they can't cook me breakfast. Which mean I need to cook it' sakayo thought with a groan.

Mentally cursing her brothers she say up and rub her eyes. Probably should take a shower first " she mumbled to herself.

Once she was done showering she changed into her uniform and got down stairs.

Only to find takeomi with a plate of pancakes. Oh, good morning" Sakayo greeted and takeomi just nod at her and handed her the plate of pancakes.

Thank you " sakayo muttered as she set her bag at on of the seats and sat on the one besides it.

She then began eating quietly, taking a couple of glances at takeomi who was sitting on the opposite side of the table.

What? Takeomi asked after a few seconds he caught her glancing at him. Is there something wrong with the pancake? He added then look at the pancake he cooked then back at sakayo.

Huh? I... No! Sakayo shuttered a bit before looking away. Well yeah, it's a bit burnt " sakayo mumbled but takeomi still heard her.

Here" takeomi said and switched they're plate. Huh?! Wait there's no need for you to that! Plus I already ate that! Sakayo said as she tried to take her plate back.

But takeomi just shake his head. I still haven't touch that yet" he said, his tone left no more room for sakayo to argue.

But... Sakayo trailed of as she looked at her pancake, I already touched that" she mumbled but takeomi just ignored it.

Just eat it, your brothers might get mad if they learned that you didn't eat your breakfast " takeomi said making sakayo sigh.

But they wouldn't know if you won't tell" she mumbled under her breath and began to eat the pancakes.

Once she was done eating she put her plate in the sink. Well I better get going now bye" sakayo said and bid takeomi goodbye before grabbing her bag.

She soon left the house and began walking towards the school. As she continued walking she stopped when Ayumi and Harumi called her.

Sakayo! Good morning " Harumi greeted with a grin as she and her twin walkied besides sakayo.

Good morning Harumi, and to you too Ayumi" Sakayo greeted back with her own smile.

The three of them then continued walking towards the school, having a conversation about school and how their they went yesterday.

Did you and your partner finish the project yet? Harumi asked and sakayo just shake her head.

Not yet since Irena still hasn't called me on when we'll start doing it" she said and the twins just look at each other.

Irena? As in the girl with blonde hair and brown eyes? Harumi asked and sakayo nod with a raised brow.

Yeah, what about her? Sakayo asked and tilted her head a bit. Uh, I think it's better to do the project yourself" Harumi said and Ayumi just nod her head, completely agreeing with her sister.

Huh? Why? Sakayo asked as they finally reached the school. Well from I heard, she doesn't really help her partner in a project" Ayumi said.

Hm, really? Sakayo asked and the twins just nod. Well, let's see " sakayo said to them.

You still wanna work with her? Harumi asked. Hm, well yes. That's if she helps me, I'll try to ask her later" Sakayo response and Harumi just nod.

Well we better get going to class now before the bell rings" sakayo said and not a moment later the bell rang making the twins laugh.

See you later sakayo" Ayumi said as she laughed a bit. Sakayo just rolled her eyes as she waved them bye before going to her own room.

.....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Leave a vote and comment!