chapter 8

"What's for dinner?" Sakayo asked as she sat on the floor while Ran was braiding her hair. (Sorry if you have short hair)

"What do you want?" Ran asked her and she thought for a moment before shrugging.

"Meh, anythings fine" she grumbled. "Well, guess were having ramen" Rindou said as he stood up.

"Well are we going out?" Sakayo asked and he just nod. "There all done" Ran said once he finished braiding sakayo's hair.

"Let me change for a bit before we leave" Sakayo said as she stood up and went upstairs.

"Hmm, what to wear" sakayo mumbled to herself as she rummage through her closet in search for something decent.

"How the fuck can't I find anything nice to wear? I literally have a whole ass walk on closet over there!" She grumbled as she went inside her walk in closet.

"Yeah, this will do" she mumbled to herself and then went out after changing. She then went down stairs.

"So, let's go? She asked with a smile as her brothers and takeomi stood up. "Let's go" Ran said as he ruffled sakayo's hair.

"Stop doing that" sakayo whined making Ran chuckle in response.

"No, your sitting in the back seat" Rindou said as he stop sakayo from entering the car.

"Huh?! No, your the one who's gonna sit in the backseat" Sakayo said but Rindou had already got in first.

"I hate you" sakayo grumbled making Rindou chuckle. "Love you too sis" he said making sakayo huff.

[... ]

"Oh yeah, before I forget, can I have some money to buy the materials for a project were gonna make?" Sakayo asked her brothers as they waited for their food.

"Sure, here you go sis" Ran said as he handed her his black card. Sakayo grinned as she took the card.

"Thanks bro" she said happily and Ran just nod in response. Just then their food arrived.

"I'm just going to the restroom real quick" Sakayo said as she stood up and left. "Hurry up or your food will get cold" Ran said.

"Or he'll eat it first" Rindou added making sakayo laugh a bit. She then went to look for the restroom, to which she found after a few minutes.

And after she was done doing her business, she washed her hands before going back to their table.

"Okay who ate it" She asked as she sat down and look at her food. "Hm? What do you mean sis?" Ran asked with a smile.

"Stop playing dumb brother, which one of you ate half of my ramen" sakayo glared at him, making both Rindou and Takeomi point at Ran.

Ran let out a dramatic gasp as he look at his younger brother. "Traitor" Ran grumbled making Rindou snicker.

"Good luck dealing with her later" He said as he continue to eat his own food. "Well since you ate half of my food I'm gonna eat yours" sakayo said and took Ran's bowl instead.

Ran didn't say anything else but let out a sigh as he ate the remaining half of sakayo's food, to which he was the reason why it was now half.

.....

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did!

Also I'm so sorry for the late update!