chapter 16

"Ugh, I really hate this feeling" sakayo grumbled making takeomi who was walking besides her raise a brow. "What feeling?" Takeomi asked making her sigh.

"The feeling of the other people stare at me and the feeling of having five babysitters with you" she huffed.

"And I'm included in that?" Takeomi asked and sakayo just nodded her head. "And why is that?" He questioned as she just shrug her shoulder in response.

"I don't know, just feel like it" she mumbled making takeomi shake his head yet again.

"Oh, a jewelry store" sakayo hummed as she went inside, followed by takeomi while the other four just waited outside.

"You gonna buy something?" Takeomi asked. "Hm maybe, I'm just gonna look around for a bit" sakayo responded as she looked around the necklaces.

As she was looking around a certain necklace caught her eyes. "Ohh, this looks pretty. Is it made out of real gold?" She murmured as she looked at the necklace.

It was a golden rose necklace with what looks like a mini dagger piercing through it

"You have good eyes mam, that's one of our most bought necklaces. Although the cost is high since it's made out of gold" sakayo turned around to find one of the staff besides takeomi.

"Oh? I'll take it" sakayo smiled making the girl nod as she took the necklace. "This way please" she said as she guided both takeomi and sakayo to the counter.

"Would you like to pay in cash or card?" The lady asked. "By card" sakayo said as she handed the card to the lady.

Once they were done buying the necklace they left the store. "You still have anything to buy?" Takeomi asked and sakayo just nodded her head.

"Yeah I still wanna buy some things but I don't know what" she sighed as she looked around, trying to see which store was nice enough.

"How about you buy some books, it'll help you pass your time sometimes" takeomi suggested.

"Oh yeah, your right" sakayo mumbled as she nodded her head and headed to the book store.

"Your free the whole day right?" She asked as she slightly turned her head to look at him.

"That depends, Mikey might call for me" Takeomi response making her nod. "Well you wouldn't mind accompanying me to the amusement park in the meantime right?" She asked with a small grin.

"Do I have a choice?" Takeomi raised a brow making her think for a moment. "Yeah you do, you can just say no" she grumbled as they reached the book store.

"Well then then tell me later" she said before she went to pick out some books and novels.

"Oh wait, isn't this the new volume of the novel I was reading?" She grinned as she looked at the book.

"Yeah, I'm getting it" she said before continuing to walk around, looking for other books to buy and read when she gets home later.

Once she had pick a decent amount of books she went and payed for them before leaving with takeomi and handed the bag with books to one of the guys following them.

"Let's go now, I'm done shopping" Sakayo said as she turned to them. "Would you like to go home miss? Lucas asked but she just shook her head.

"Nah, I want to go to the amusement park" she said and they just nod and lead the way back to the cars.

"I wonder what Ran and Rindou are doing right now?" She mumbled as she got in the car along with takeomi and Lucas who was the driver.

'I wonder what should I eat when I get to the amusement park?' She thought over it as she looked at the cars and building they drove by.

.....

Hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter, sorry if it was short but I still hoped you liked it!

Leave a vote and comment if you did and see you in the next chapter after a couple of days!