Chapter 10

"Here's your medicine, drink it after your done eating okay? Just call me when you need something" Rindou said as he put a tray with some food and her medicine in her nightstand.

"I will, thanks Rin" Sakayo muttered in a raspy voice. "Where's Ran? Already left for work?" She asked as she took the tray and began eating the soup.

"Not yet, his still talking a shower. He couldn't just not go to work today since he has a lot to do in his office" Rindou sighed and sakayo just nod in understanding.

"Yeah it's fine" sakayo smiled and continued on eating her food. "Ah how am I gonna work on this project with Irena now?" She muttered to herself but rindou still heard her.

"Stop worrying about school, I'm sure your partner in the project will understand" Rindou said with a small sigh and sakayo just nod.

"Wait, don't you have work too?" Sakayo asked as she look at her brother. Rindou just shake his head making her understand that he didn't have any work today.

"Well then take a rest after your done eating and drinking your medicine" Rindou said as he patted her head before leaving her room.

Once he left sakayo finished eating her food and drank her medicine before putting the tray on her nightstand and layed back down again.

"I'll just sleep back then" Sakayo grumbled to herself before closing her eyes.

[... ]

"Hey sis? Time to wake up and eat" Rindou said as he gently wake his sister.

Sakayo let out a small groan before waking up. "You feeling better now?" Rindou asked.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a bit better" sakayo response as she let out a small yawn. "Well here eat this first then drink your medicine" Rindou said as he handed sakayo a tray with food and her medicine.

"How about you leave your room after you eat? It'll help you" he added making sakayo nod.

"I will" sakayo smiled as she began to eat the food. Rindou just nod his head before he left her room.

Once sakayo was done eating she put the tray in her nightstand and stood up. "Okay still a little bit dizzy but I'm good" she mumbled to herself as she took the tray from her nightstand and went down stairs, slowly.

"Ha, finally" sakayo sighed as she reached the kitchen. "Damn, this is why I hate being sick, I get tired easily" she grumbled as she set the tray on the sink.

"Yeah I'm just gonna sit in the living room for a bit" sakayo grumbled to herself as she went to the living room.

"Oh hey takeomi" She greeted once she saw that takeomi was sitting there, on the couch.

"Were you there when I went to the kitchen?" Sakayo asked and takeomi just nod in response. "Oh I mustn't have notice it" she sighed as she sat down.

"You look tired, why did you come down here anyway? You should have just stayed in your room" Takeomi said.

"But I don't wanna trouble my brother to go upstairs and take the tray from my room and then go back down stairs" she said.

"Plus he was the one who told me to leave my room for a bit" she added. "Yeah but I meant is you to just go to the library and relax there" Rindou said as he went over to them.

"Eh, oh well" sakayo said as she leaned on the couch. "See your tired now, you know that when your sick you get tired easily" Rindou sighed as he touched her forehead.

"You better rest up more, come on now" Rindou said as he helped his sister stood up and go back to her room.

.....

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote or comment!

Also sorry for the wait on this chapter!